1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need help with Team formation

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by KuroInu123, Apr 21, 2016.

1. KuroInu123

KuroInu123

IGN/ID:
    RGCiel
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    i need help with my team formation
    My current Formation is :
    Kirin - Rudiel - Leventor
    Victoria - Neraizel - Mikael
    Nikita - Nerua - Zhen Long
    Raklet
    and my Benched player is :
    Ardor : Lia,Jean
    Dark : Dale,Malcolm
    Whirlwind : Saramir
    Light : Hercules
    and there's Linmay in my scout should i scout him for my team or not? and which one should i focus on leveling?

2. IcedCloud

IcedCloud

IGN/ID:
    Patsi13
    Galaxy:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Colosseum:
    over 9000
    do you want to use leventor or kirin as striker?

atm your players would support kirin much more. a really strong frontline with kirin is: kirin rudiel linmay (kirin shoots and rudiel steals it back. linmay gets some heals off and is hard to kill. she also buffs crit rate and reflex. if you get kiki you can put her in the support slot and use her in the front or back depending on your opponents team)
    if you want to go mono or mostly whirlwind, there is a really good midline you can use: meiran neraizel saramir
    your backline is good for what you have right now. eventually you want kiki and magnus.

Derekzx used this formation a while ago:

3. KuroInu123

KuroInu123

IGN/ID:
    RGCiel
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Thanks for your reply i think i will use Kirin as Striker for now,And for the goalkeeper Should i get Irre or Black tortoise(since jin is legendary and hard to get).

4. Jeneric

Jeneric

IGN/ID:
    Jeneric
    Club:
    Mascots
    Irre is easier to get. Bt is season two so gl getting her. Irre is good as well. If you want easy way out irre. If you want hundreds of years of pain and still not being able to find her go for bt.

5. IcedCloud

IcedCloud

IGN/ID:
    Patsi13
    Galaxy:
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Colosseum:
    over 9000
    i have both and cant decide which one to use. i have posted a thread in the 'unit discussion' forum. at the moment the votes are 6 to 3 in favor of BT, but she is harder to get, like jeneric said