1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need scouting help for newb-rainbow

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Hoax415, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hoax415

Hoax415

Update #1, after several crystal draws and importantly two decent scouts I'm back to update and check in. I'll underline the new stuff I've gotten.

SS is what I'm assuming is my best in slot rainbow team atm.

[​IMG]

Ardor:
    WILLIAM(6* +30) (when I drew him at rank30 he instantly became the focus of my resources)
    Angela (replacing Ronald?)
    Jacob
    nari

jean (mainly interesting for the Ardor/Thunder ace option... ?)

WW:
    Kiki (she's good right?)
    Magnus
    cow demon (reflex totem)
    rudiel
    enthia

Thunder:
    LUKA
    Iggy
    Nikita
    Guinevere
    Cynthia (a top pve performer thus far)
    haru
    robin

Light:
    ustiel (way less appealing if I'm not a pure hp tank GK anymore)
    hercules(6*)

Dark:
    Ronald (have two extra copies of him avail)
    Lilith (I miss her old art)
    Zibroi

other striker options:
    Shanti
    Vann(6*)
    Hiro
    Lucid
    Irru(6*)
    Malcolm(6*)

sooo 9 new players sadly 2 of them were strikers and after scouting Angela I've gotten two more GK's...

Questions:
    1) is Jacob my best CM option atm? I know his reflexes aren't amazing...

2) Angela wins my starting goalie spot I presume vs Robin, Zibroi and 3xRonald?

3) Cow Demon in or out? I'm not worried about pvp atm just better pve progression. She could be replaced by Nari, Enthia or Herc I suppose.

4) I assume Luka > Nari.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 50/CoT 46
    WHOO a lot to work with. I won't cover everything, but I can give you some things to think about:

-Extra copies of players do wonders. Feed Copies #2, #3, etc. to your Original #1. These give the Original Unit Superb Power-Ups (SPU) and TPU (Transcendent Power-Ups). 5SPU/MSPU (max spu) and 30TPU are the caps. TPU is mainly a 4* and under or boss kind of thing tho, so I would hold off on scouting TPUs until you really have nothing else to scout. (Or if you want to dedicate your life to your #OneTrueWaifu.) But I digress--this will be your main way to make your players stronger. There's Evolutions and Bonus Stats (+160), but superbs are your main sources of power.

-William--great pick. Can be good with TB, but since you got him so early you could decide to REALLY COMMIT and make him a 7* to gamble for that Light Stone Slot to use WoM.

-Jean user here. If you're not a masochist, don't build Jean for the Ace/for PvP use. He's a wonder in PvE, and you can use him in PvP, but I wouldn't advise it. I wouldn't throw him away tho. Great use in all aspects of PvE. (But you can borrow a friend's Jean for most of that, so. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

-Kiki's a great player.

-I'm not sure if Luka's still considered #TopTier, but she's still very good.

-Iggy is mainly a PvE player or manual PvP player. Because of her Leader AI, it's difficult to get the most out of her. She basically loses Bullying because she won't steal with low HP. (Blocking reduces the enemy's action bar, but eh. That's not much. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

-Cynthia mainly sees use in PvE and Mono Thunder teams (whether that's PvE/PvP). She's a gamble and has Leader AI, so that's a big reason people shy away from her outside of those settings.

-Lia sees some use in Ardor teams and PvE for the long-pass cheese, but you have Nikita so it's okay you passed on her. I don't see too many Jeunese's these days, but you could go William - Jeunese - Luka (similar to William - Elaine - Luka) if you're really interested in him. But if you're interested in being the most efficient/OP, not necessary to get him.

Now for team stuff:

William - Guinevere - Luka - Iggy
    Cynthia - Defender/Assist - Linebreaker/Totem
    Nikita - Ustiel - Kiki
    Ronald

^- I would focus on reworking your midline first. Your frontline will most likely lose Guinevere and Iggy in the long run, but their totems are good enough for now. Elaine is a #Broken #TopTier pick, but since you're Rainbow, you could also use Milky Way or Ernesto. But anyways--

I do not recommend using a penetrator for your CM. You want your CM to have the ability to tank and/or have high reflex. Penetrators have neither. Popular picks for CM include Metatron, Linmay, Lia (sees less use probably due to Metatron), etc. (I'm honestly drawing a blank here because I see so many fucking Metatrons everywhere, and apparently no one but me thinks Jury makes a good CM in the long-run anymore. LOL)

As for goalie, I would decide now if you want to be Rainbow, Ardor ('cause William), or an Ardor Hybrid. I don't see Ronald much (either due to needing buffs/not being a waifu, probably the former), and there are many better options (Angela, Lucian, Isillia, Black Tortoise, the legendary options) depending on your Ace.

Your backline could use some work, but really there's so many options and I've rambled for so long, I'll leave that for another day. LOL

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Hurcules is not a good CM. Suggestions would be either Jury or Lia for Thunder/Ardor.
    Many other options for midline such as Victoria, Lynia, Freyja
    Also suggest going with an Ardor GK.

4. Hoax415

Hoax415

@kyoko, never too much info when you are as lost/new as I am. Appreciate all of it.

I have felt my biggest need by far is a proper CM. But I can't really do anything about it until someone decent shows up on scouts. I've added some more names to my scout for CM replacement list which now looks something like:

Veronica & Saramir. Who I was looking for before and both seem to have decent RFX if the wiki is to be believed.

To that I'll add you guys' suggestions of:
    Linmay, Metatron, Lia(? oops! I had her on scout >< ), Jury (at least she's cute!). Victoria & Freyja.

Hopefully I can find one of those

Lynia seems like low reflexes but I'll put her onto my consideration list since I'm so desperate.

I know that Angela (who is/was just nerfed) and Elaine and maybe Renee are sort of auto picks if you have William from rank30?

5. Kyoko Hitaka

Kyoko Hitaka Why is my club a meme?

IGN/ID:
    KyokoH
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 50/CoT 46
    Glad to be of help. : D

Oooh Veronica. Okay, so there is the rare Veronica CM on occasion that has like 3k reflex and crazy damage. So she's built to kill or counter, but she's kind of a glass canon with no decrease damage. Now this is an option, but I think it's rather hard to build because most of the Veronica's I run into are just open doors. She has very valuable totems, but she's super squishy. You could go this route, but "go hard or go home" with her if you do. LOL A proper Veronica is scary, but not commonly found (at least through my encounters).

Angela is still very good even after the nerf. Keep an eye out for Glayde, too. Her draw weekend is coming up if you want to try drawing for her. And yeah, William - Elaine - Renee is a very strong choice.

6. Hoax415

Hoax415

I'll throw whatever draw tickets I have at it and maybe a 10+1 too I guess. She is sorta cute with the strange pants.

7. Hoax415

Hoax415

updated my OP with new questions and nine new players, I've stockpiled some training materials but before I go on a leveling up spree I wanted to make sure I'm getting the lineup "right".

8. nishit

nishit

pls suggest mono build for
    ardor-william,choi,lucian,victoria,yuri,jean,tyler,renee,elaine,lia,erica,kevin,roina,sage, nari,sam.
    thunder-raklet,Haru, leventor,nerua,luka,lynia,iggy,veronica,altair,griffith,jury,lukia.
    whirlwind- shanti,linmay,miho,irre,silk,saramir,neraizel,zhenlong,elizabeth,magnus,enthia,irru.
    dark-avnore,lilith,malcom,gerrard.
    light-virgil,hercules,kei,hiro,isillia,mariel,leah,sammy,silla,sky,milkyway,chitose,anael,uriel,mikael,ustiel,celus,rasiel.