1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Need some advice

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by Endri, May 24, 2017.

1. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Hello guys my current team is
    Shanti- elaine- baltheon
    Victoria- meiran - choi
    Magnus - duran- shu - gaphyl
    Lucian
    My team can reach champions leaguea galaxy server the last season 100 point for galaxy league now i have 900 ds stone but i need 2 leggend to get metraton to replace meiran or to get 600 more ds go for presty my lucian is bad but i have felix for my opinion the worths new leggendary even classic leggendary are better if i replace meiran for felix is bad even diamond league cant reach felix with victoria have big refflex but if you se victoria and choi weeker refflex cant do anything free door to go first for presry o for metatron.?

2. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Sorry for my bad english

3. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drak√łn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD:60/CoI:92/CoT:46
    I would recommend do something like this:

Shanti - Baltheon - Elaine
    Victoria - Felix - Choi
    Patricia(Ex) - Magnus - Duran(Ace) - Gaphy/Shu
    Presty

Your mid will out-reflex like 80% of the teams out there.
    Felix is as good as Metatron, so you can use him for now.

For your back lane, you want to get rid of Lucian asap and get Presty.
    If you use Presty, Patricia is a must, for affection.

As for your front lane, you want your Baltheon in the center, not Elaine.
    And Elaine should be using an IC so she loads first every time.

Hope this helps, good luck!

4. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Yea i go for presty thanks for the advice and elaine with ic is the best opsion with choi combo 150 action speed is crezy some time i use lucid and i thing is broken choi pass lucid 30 action bar at start lucid kill the defender gk pass elaine go for first with 2 k reflex 1.3 k steal easy to counter or to kill pas to balth act his big pass is over 3 min at start of match

5. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    So I agree with all that @Drakon said but I do want to point out there is also an alternate ace that might be ever better in that comp aka felix since he buffs self buffs that would make presti dr skill even more broken help felix, choi Elaine survival balteon pass effect by a lot instead of the 20% hp and att so test it out worse case go back to duran.

6. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    My mid now is changed i draw meta and get jiho pack and i go for khirel becouse leventor chain my shanti still leaknes for criti
    Leventor-balth-shura
    Aslan-meta-khirel
    Jiho duran shu nerua
    Gleyde
    With jiho and some substats and khirel globa buff and chain my lev can reach 105 pen duran everyere 80 pen 250 crit dmg with shura 250 crit but not sure about khirel aslan mid i go for presty when she become classic

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017