1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Need some advice

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by tsukiko, Mar 16, 2015.

1. tsukiko

tsukiko The First Page

Club:
    Final Weapon of aduX Fleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy Super League: Bronze in disguise
    Hello everyone,

My midline consist of:
    Left mid: princess meiran.
    Center mid: ravian
    Right mid: Elizabeth

My back line consist of:
    Left back: Ronald
    Center back: Avnore
    Right back: Mariel
    Gk: Kei

I scouted a Kevin a couple minutes ago but I am unsure if I should purchase him. I know he is very useful but I need help whether if he is compatible with my team and worth to buy him. If i bought him, who should be replaced. Please share your opinions as all are accepted. Thanks you.

2. Bardaman

Bardaman Retired

IGN/ID:
    Bardaman
    Colosseum:
    Your team seems fine as it is. But if you lack a PvP support, he's a good choice.

I suggest putting Elizabeth or Mieran in center-mid because reflex is very important when you are dribbling at the start.

tsukiko likes this.
  3. tsukiko

tsukiko The First Page

Club:
    Galaxy:
    Oh thanks for the reply. Let me clarify something, I thought ravian has high reflexes? And the super play to penetrate twice at the mid.

Let me ask a question if you don't mind, is it possible to put Kevin in frontline?

4. Bardaman

Bardaman Retired

IGN/ID:
    Bardaman
    Colosseum:
    Striker/Attacker reflex in general is very low compared to leaders and assists.

And concerning Kevin, he is actually a very popular choice in frontline because of his quick start totem.

5. tsukiko

tsukiko The First Page

Club:
    Galaxy:
    Oh thanks for the wonderful information. I will keep in mind about your advice. I hope you don't mind if I happen to have any other questions? Thanks you.

6. Bardaman

Bardaman Retired

IGN/ID:
    Bardaman
    Colosseum:
    I also forgot to mention that defenders have the most base reflex, and usually exceeds the reflex of leaders and assists