1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Need some insight

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Honne, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Honne

Honne

IGN/ID:
    Honelle
    Hi everyone! It's me again with some more questions.
    Since I last posted, the RNG gods blessed me with two more legends, Metatron and Duran. Since I'm still pretty low ranked, I have been just experimenting teams and focusing on PVE. These questions popped up while I was at it.
    First, Duran. I don't know how to use him to his full potential. I though that I should follow the IC stone route, but I have seen some other threads on this forum suggesting SHoT or FTS... I'm pretty confused on what should I focus. He seems to be a very versatile unit.
    Also, about Damien: does him synergize better with Celus or should I continue using Armel? I read that Celus is a riskier choice, but very rewarding too; or should I scratch that and just use another in line passer?
    And finally, I would like to receive some insight about some good mid-line totems or debuffers, to synergize with Dale and Metatron. Vivid Fear does a pretty good job as a line-breaker, but two line-breakers on the same line is too much for me, I guess. I thought switching her with Alice, Avnore or Aslan, but I'm not too sure.

If needed, here is what my current team looks right now:
    Armel - Jibril - Damien
    Dale - Metatron - Vivid Fear
    Patricia - Duran - Hyang Ran - Malcolm
    Zibroi

Thanks in advance!