1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind New Backline?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Kathoptron, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Kathoptron

Kathoptron

Galaxy:
    Silver
    Colosseum:
    After a long time, i'm back to SS and i want to build a new deck form. Here's my current deck form:

Valkia-Baltheon-Shanti
    Meiran-Serestia-VF(Ace)
    Orses-Lindberg-Pinol-Avnore
    Ronald

I know that valkia is unnecessary, but here's the problem. I felt my backline are very fragile and i want to change it. Here's the list of my WW-Dark player:

Dark:
    Serestia, Baltheon, Avnore, Zibroi, Armel, Niarose, Lilith, Ravian, Gerrard, Ronald, Linberg, Pinol, Orses

WW:
    Enthia, Irru, Grandeur, Kaidormu, Kiki, Irre, Cow Demon, Meiran, Shanti, VF, Silk, Jade Rakhsasa

So my plan is to change my backline to mono WW because there's a lot of totem available. So what do you guys think? Should i change? Or maybe there's a player i have to hunt? Thank you for your support and advice

2. Selfox

Selfox

IGN/ID:
    Selfox
    backline you need patricia milena lindberg krishna. you can use milena as ace too because the backline i recommended is made to make their frontline super slow so if you're fast, they cant shoot