1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

New reward related announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jiggles, May 22, 2015.

1. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    Hi, it’s Com2uS!

We’ve come across an issue in which users were able to infinitely obtain the new user rewards by completing the tutorials again. This issue was fixed along with the update on the 14th.

We’ve decided to restrict all users who used this method to gain the new user rewards 4 times or more by freezing their accounts for 15 days and resetting their data. This action is based on the ground that these users have exploited the system.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused by the bug, and will make sure these incidents do not happen again.

If you gain unfair advantages in ways that violate the user agreement, you may be subject to restriction.

If you have inquiries regarding the restriction, please go to www.withhive.com and use our 1:1 inquiry service.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

Livenortusitonalor likes this.
  2. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Resetting data... The main account or the account that only used for referrals?, if yes I'm dead.....Reroll?, probably....my team isn't that great anyway...

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    tbh they never said anything about referrals.
    " users were able to infinitely obtain the new user rewards by completing the tutorials again"
    new user rewards

4. Siegraum

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Oh ... So,...
    That means people selling account that have good legends?

5. Desynchronizer

Desynchronizer I Am The Danger

IGN/ID:
    Feyris
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Not referral, but something about freezing and reset data on your hive account enable you to get new user reward again.

6. Siegraum

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Wait , they mean do the tutorials repetitively in 1 account?

So, these people are getting ban?

New user reward is the 14-day reward isn't it?

7. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    no the freezing comment you quoted is what the company will do to the people that exploited the tutorial to get the rewards

nothing about referrals, after you're done with the tutorial you get 200 crystals from the new user 14-day reward. i guess some people found a way to redo tutorial again and again to get the crystals many times

8. Siegraum

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    I see.. But that's pure hacking...

9. VelmoR

VelmoR Legends

IGN/ID:
    VelmoR
    Club:
    Nekofora (Ex. SSFC)
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    Nice.. People who expoited this should get banned permanently... Rstting their data also good, nice move Com2uS..

Jiggles likes this.
  10. Desynchronizer

Desynchronizer I Am The Danger

IGN/ID:
    Feyris
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    I see, but maybe it only affect the new user . . . right?

11. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    well the people that made a new acc , yes, and exploited the system. their acc will be suspended for 15 days and all the crystals they got and all the stuff they bought with them will be reset

good move in my opinion

12. adsmeister

adsmeister Metatron's Disciple

IGN/ID:
    Magicite
    Club:
    Victors
    Colosseum:
    Ok, so this actually has nothing to do with referrals then. Just exploiting the new user stuff/tutorial.

waywin and Jiggles like this.
  13. Rioreusu

Rioreusu Kuso Teitoku!!

IGN/ID:
    Rioreusu
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Your galaxy league (Optional)
    Colosseum:
    Highest Colosseum level (Optional)
    Yes! We can still do 100 referrals for 10+1 draw! /letsgo/

14. gatchwar

gatchwar

Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Apparently BB has announced their stance on rerolls and its not pretty for those who are repeatedly rerolling for legends or decent starting units:

Restrictions Against Users Who Have Breached The Terms of Service

Hi, it’s Com2uS!

We’ve come across an issue in which users were able to infinitely obtain the new user rewards by completing the tutorials again. This issue was fixed along with the update on the 14th.

We’ve decided to restrict all users who used this method to gain the new user rewards 4 times or more by freezing their accounts for 15 days and resetting their data. This action is based on the ground that these users have exploited the system.

We apologize for the inconveniences caused by the bug, and will make sure these incidents do not happen again.

If you gain unfair advantages in ways that violate the user agreement, you may be subject to restriction.

If you have inquiries regarding the restriction, please go to www.withhive.com and use our 1:1 inquiry service.

We once again apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.

so yeah this was in the events screen and I would have no clue if they're being legit or just scaring us but I haven't seen anyone complain about losing everything yet, I wouldn't risk it though not until someone figures out exactly what they mean

Regretting not finishing self referrals before this happened, now likely gonna be too scared to finish :(

15. Oyaji

Oyaji

IGN/ID:
    Yes
    Club:
    Yes
    Galaxy:
    Yes
    Colosseum:
    Yes
    I don't understand the first part. Are they saying there was a method to exploit getting the new player event rewards instantly or are they saying it is not allowed to make a new ''alt'' by rerolling until you're satisfied with the starter players?

If it is the later then that kinda sucks for new players in a way. IT is so hard to catch up to the veterans for them, so the least they could do is keep rerolling until they get a decent start. Although rng ends up deciding your destiny regardless but w/e xD.

16. Jasminium

Jasminium

This is on referral farming, not rerolling...

17. gatchwar

gatchwar

Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I don't know exactly what they mean I found a similar thread on reddit and decided to write one here. The basic idea there was to crack down on people who wanted to reroll their opening until they got themselves a legend or good 5* to begin. Not to crack down on people who self refer. the argument was if they wanted to crackdown on self referral then all they had to do was make it so that guest accounts cannot refer, which makes sense but I'm not sure. that and the fact that referral was not brought up in their post.

Still way too scared to finish my self referrals :(

18. Oyaji

Oyaji

IGN/ID:
    Yes
    Club:
    Yes
    Galaxy:
    Yes
    Colosseum:
    Yes
    It means exactly what it says there. They plan to temporarily block accounts that were involved and during the ban period they will reset your account to before the eploit. Whether or not you're involved is a different story ;3.

Off to bed, buhbyee!

19. neongiraffe

neongiraffe Jean's wifu

IGN/ID:
    형광기린
    Club:
    NEKAMA
    Galaxy:
    Platinum kyaa.
    Colosseum:
    oh. whoops. misread. LOL

20. neongiraffe

neongiraffe Jean's wifu

IGN/ID:
    형광기린
    Club:
    NEKAMA
    Galaxy:
    Platinum kyaa.
    Colosseum:
    then my question would be whether or not my second hive account will be deleted/blocked instead of my prime account, which would be fine with me. lol
    thank God I used a second hive account...