1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

New reward related announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jiggles, May 22, 2015.

1. neongiraffe

neongiraffe Jean's wifu

IGN/ID:
    형광기린
    Club:
    NEKAMA
    Galaxy:
    Platinum kyaa.
    Colosseum:
    So I've just checked on the official Naver Cafe about this issue, and it seems that it's not an issue of referrals, but an issue of a user who has found a bug that, if he exited during the tutorial and clicked the "start tutorial over" button, 200 crystals would be added (as a new user reward) repeatedly. And the people who have done this already have had their data reset/hive account blocked. So if you're not blocked already, no need to worry.

Since the tutorial about the referrals have been up on that website as well (for some time), I didn't think it would be a problem.

2. gatchwar

gatchwar

Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Sweet, now I can claim my 5* littre in peace

Also... That's an insane exploit... 200 crystals indefinitely... yeah that would definitely be a problem. It would no longer be about rerolling until you get a legend but just racking up like 2'000'000 crystals and opening the game with a completely filled player book/@_@/

3. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    Aaannd that's why you should play fair and square, kids.

4. Drei

Drei

Play for fun game, not play for a game. Let it flow, games always be there for you, not you should be there for games.

Have a good day, folks. Cheers!