1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Newbie Questions

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by redness, Jan 21, 2015.

1. redness

redness

-Where can I read on what each attribute does and it's specific effects on a game? (Power, Technique, Vitality, Speed)

-I have a bonus mission with the objective "Clear the current match with 7100 or higher" what does this mean exactly? I've finished the game really quick and easy and still haven't accomplished this.

-When can a "critical" occur? I'm assuming only Penetrating and Shooting? So are critical rate skills only really good for strikers and attackers?

-What does ST and BP mean and do?

-What should I be doing with my gold and crystals and are there other currencies besides these two that I'm just not noticing?

-Are friend points important?

-How do i get a scout? I ask because I've been reading some guides on getting good cards and they all point to getting scouts but none of them tell how to get a scout

-Are cards below 5 stars automatically bad ?

-When I like the art of the card I use it even if it has shit stats, is this a bad mindset if I want to be the very best?

Thanks and sorry if some these questions are dumb, I kinda just blazed through the tutorial and most guides I read online go straight to the advanced details when I don't even have a grasp on the basics.

2. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    So many questions, questions that I once had too...

1) Not important cause you dont get to add the stats points. But you can read by pressing on the question mark in character screen

2) Forget it and come back to clear later when you have a better team and you will clear it

3) Critical can occur anytime 2 characters interact, being attacked, being penetrated too. Its important for strikers; as for attackers, depend on your style

4) ST are used for story mode and space continuum only, BP used for colosseum of despair only

5) GP, FP, season boss points. GP for scouting, FP for draw, season boss points for season scouts

6) Press right of home screen, scout button just below or press on your GP on homescreen;
    You dont need a scout to scout players; a scout is like a trainer with an active and a passive skill. You can get a scout from FP draw or scouting screen
    Edit: Clearing parts of story mode and referring friends (30) can also get you a scout

7) No, some 4* players are good due to their abilities
    Anyway, all cards can become 5* base now.. with special training (new function)

8) shit and best are contradicting in itself :D

Woohoo I am really bored :D hahahaha...........

hahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa//////////////

redness likes this.
  3. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Umm.. do you Play or discover all around the place of the game.. because, there isnt that big space for you to do not kow where scout is.
    And most of the strongest cards have great art, so yeah, you can never go wrong with looks in this game.
    Nope, card that are below 4* are automatically bad, unless you dont have the substitute or low level/rank.
    Friendshil... isnt that important.. but just collect them, its not hard.
    critical occurs anytime, when youre attacked, or attacked. Steal,counterattack,shoot,penetrate.
    St mean stamina and bp.. means boss points or the point that you use for colloseum?
    To have higher marks in game.. you have to do many damage to the opposing player teams.. and using many actives such as, active pass and active shoot that regularly people uses.
    for your first question. There is a question? Mark circle in the game that you can click to see the effect, but not matchematical wise that is in the players profile, try searching it.
    hope this helps.

Just my opinion. :)

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  4. Siegraum

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    @Livenortusitonalor serious!y.. that exclamation "and dont forget to press the like button" o_O..
    Is the likes that important? I like likes but it doesnt effect anything... or is just some kind of sense of achievement or something? :confused:

5. LiquidX

LiquidX Ebola-chan

IGN/ID:
    Ringfrei
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Sorry, but Holy Guacamole.:eek:

6. Jiggles

Jiggles Puffyminator ಠ_ಠ

IGN/ID:
    <big secret>
    Club:
    Going solo
    Galaxy:
    Forever Plat
    Colosseum:
    30~ish
    i agree, this is not facebook so dont start this trend here please

7. LiquidX

LiquidX Ebola-chan

IGN/ID:
    Ringfrei
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Dont forget kids: the bigger your likes amount - the bigger your penis is.

Jiggles likes this.
  8. Siegraum

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    @Livenortusitonalor i understand its a humor, no need to edit it out like its wrong or sumthin ;) :) okay?

9. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    LoL

I didn't edit it out...