1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Next legend?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by RyuSagara, Jan 10, 2017.

1. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Okay I am nearing 900 DS, and I'm not sure who I should get. Was going to go with Baltheon, but with Angela getting nerfed to a point where she is on average getting two tapped. When before unless she was 1v1 or hit by Lev she was surviving a lot more often. Now even Griffith albeit in a OHKO setup easily 1 taps me I'm not so sure anymore. Screenshot_2017-01-10-17-23-16.png

The above is what my team is now. Only Kevin and DQ aren't Mspu. I have the resources to 7* 3spu and +180 any legend I get. So they'll jump right in my team, though depending on which I get I may 7* Elaine, Meta, or Choi.

I was thinking of either getting one of the Strikers Vonchi/William/Lev, Balth, or Maybe Jin since I wouldn't mind changing my backline. I could also wait and just get Presty but not sure I want to wait for another 600 DS.

Any thoughts would be appreciated greatly.

2. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

Waiting for another 600DS is nothing if you are gonna get the top, best Goalkeeper that surpasses King Jin even with only an Evolution state.

3. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    That's the whole reason I wouldn't mind waiting it out. She is the best legend right now not just best GK to me, and i am sure to others as well. So basically the question is whats better a legend in a week+, or a legend in three months+?

4. OmegaPain

A legend in three months. A legend that will ensure you survivability.

5. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Thanks for the input, and I definitely see where you're coming from. I think my best plan of action will be to wait a little bit before I make my decision. I shouldn't rush, but I am kinda leading towards waiting for Presty.

6. OmegaPain

Yup, don't make rushed decisions. Glad I helped you in there :b

7. Metrinome

Metrinome

IGN/ID:
    Metrinome7
    I think a Magnus instead of a DQ would help a bit with that getting one-tapped situation, especially versus thunder strikers.

Waiting for Presty is a good option.

You could also get Duran for the (still) really beefy backline.

8. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Magnus probably would help, but I use DQ because of her ardor line buff, and she fits under my Elaine ace. But maybe I'll look into working on him.

Presty just seems too good to pass up, and she's probably the biggest upgrade I can make.

Duran is a good option, but I'm not sure if he makes Angela close enough to Presty to make him the better choice.

9. OmegaPain

No man, Nothing can be closed to a Presty other than the current,(for sure will be nerfed until EE) Glayde.

10. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Yeah I found it funny that they made a new GK who is OP after nerfing the only OP non legend GK. I still say we should have had a GK revival if anything. It's sad when pretty much only one GK could last past 25mins.

11. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

IGN/ID:
    AFC Member #6
    Club:
    AFC
    Galaxy:
    Commonplace XII
    Colosseum:
    The one that everyone reaches
    BT with Magnus, Silk, Duran, Kiki isn't bad.

12. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    That's a really good backline, but it would involve a lot more work out of me. Unless I recall Angela, but it would also mean changing my whole back.

13. OmegaPain

even with a backline like that, it still can be ohkoed by a properly built line with Vitos or Sharr lol

14. OmegaPain

Also, dont recall Angela. She still is the best goalkeeper for CoD CoT purposes. Another would be Zib and Lucian.

15. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    I won't be recalling Angela, since as you said she still does her job in those areas.

16. Frost187

Frost187

Angela is still a really good GK and its good to hear you aren't gonna recall her. Presty is pretty good but I wouldn't necessarily say she is the best GK as of right now. There are a lot of good options and with right team setup there are great GK's out there. Angela, BT, Jin, The new thunder GK is supposedly really good. Robin is good. Things to think about. But if you really want to buy a legend right now to help ur Angela hands down Duran or Jiho

17. OmegaPain

Ryu for the win. Hadouken all the way.

18. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    She is still really good, but she has lost a lot of her luster. Presty's kit is just way to nice, and I'm pretty sure her EE will make her blow every other GK out of the water. If it's done right that is. As of right now you can arguably say she is the best GK even if not by a huge margin. Which makes her potential exponentially high, and high enough to make her leaps and bounds better than the rest. As for Duran and Jiho yes they are the best options to make Angela better, but Jiho is 1500DS I'd still rather just get Presty. Duran would be a great help, but I just don't know if I want to fit him in. He could take Bell's place, but not sure he's overall a better choice compared to her.

Good to see a fellow Ryu fan :) lol

19. Frost187

Frost187

Well Duran is really good and has great stats all on his own. Bell is a good backline player but in galaxy she is always losing the ball on the midline because she just either doesn't have enough CAR or high enough reflex to hold onto the ball. Plus with all the crazy high reflex high DR mids running around its getting harder and harder just justify keeping her on the backline even though she has a really good totem. Nice thing with Duran is he has a dark slot so you can slap a FTS on him and a dark pen stone and he will hit 62CAR on his own. So he actually does a really nice job holding onto the ball himself

20. OmegaPain

rip. Elaine still exists and fast backlines suchs as WoM users etc..