1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

[Not a Guide] Colosseum of Despair (after Rebirth update)

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by MrFaiFaiFai, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Veronica

Veronica

IGN/ID:
    FkingShet
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Meh not worth mentioning
  2. MrFaiFaiFai

MrFaiFaiFai Lewd Noa best Noa?

Club:
    S S F C
    Galaxy:
    Shiny carbon
    Colosseum:
    Forty-Three
    Updated Dysoth, Yuujya, Nawzays, amornthep, Knofu, and Veronica in the list. Lemme know if I make mistake, formatting too hard;cry

3. Alveldir

Alveldir Lord of the Nekos

IGN/ID:
    Alveldir
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Platinum nya~
    Colosseum:
    Ravian is such a banana...

4. Alveldir

Alveldir Lord of the Nekos

IGN/ID:
    Alveldir
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Platinum nya~
    Colosseum:
    Can someone help me? I'm currently stuck in 33 because the backline is way too fast for my FW even with Kevin, when Ari activated her active, the match pretty much ends for me. This is the team I came up for it [​IMG] but to no result. Do I need a speed active leader? Sorry for asking this here, should I make a thread?
    Edit: Nevermind. Apparently, Silla ace solve my problem somehow. Definitely going to bench you Alkyde. Now, what do I do with you, Madame Latios?

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  5. Dysoth

Dysoth Guest

Welp you're farther than me, we need someone better than sry T.T

6. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Old: 45 / S4 CoD (updated): 46 beaten / S4 CoD (Coop): 45 beaten // CoT: 45
    My backline for this CoD floor is Magnus - Linmay - Mira - Lucian GK. To be precise, Latios' floor is relies almost only on luck, since you don't want her to shoot.
    However you should observe how her actionbar is gonna change with every action, that's what I've done. Kei isn't much of a deal for me because I'm using Kirin.

7. Morrison Chen

Morrison Chen Gophergamer

IGN/ID:
    Gophergamer
    Hi there,

My line up to get the ball to the front has no 5* superb or +stat units(They are evolved, but this is easily doable for free player. I am able to get to floor 32, for now good enough to get to the 2-5% tier, which I think is not bad for a free player that is not hard core. I use a passer heavy team, with doubled up active healing backline to get the ball up. The Active heal has action bar recovery, so if you heal at least once, your front line will be able to get off at least a shot before it's blown away. If you heal twice, front line will be full action bar, then you just need some luck that it gets to your passer, or in the case of Lucid, her first. Hope this helps those that haven't had the time our resources to superb a bunch of units, but this is a relative easy team to build, and gives you usually at least 2-3 shots. You can use 4* special trained to as replacements.

The only backline superb special trained is mira 4* which should be easy to accomplish for a free player, and helps backline survivability.

1-25 Auto mode
    26-32 Manual Mode
    [​IMG]

Ace: Silla
    Frontline - Any attack setup
    Midline - 2 forward passers, 1 inline passer
    Backline - 1 Long passer, 2 active healers, 1 GK

Key Strategy
    1. The midline will not survive and the opposing team will bring the ball to the back line, with silla ace the GK should be able to survive one shot.
    2. After the enemy shoots, attack with Zebroi, mainly for him to hold the ball while the enemy attacks, this allows the backline to survive the attack and Zebroi should be at high health, you can hit with the other units if their health is full(Again full health is important to take advantage of silla ace).
    3. Non-stop passing with other chars, and cast 1 heal(either with mira or Avnore), this should bring the back line back health back up. This also get's everyones action bar to 40%+ at the front line(I usually save the 2nd heal for after the first attack when they bring the ball back to the backline).
    4. Most enemy ai have their passer in the middle, so usually Zebroi or GK eventually will be able to break through.
    5. After heal, more passing at full spirit, then Lia for long pass(Should be able to do this under 15 min mark).
    6. Execute first assist-shot
    7. The enemy will usually bring the ball back to your backline
    8. Use zebroi/gk to break through middle and use 2nd heal before moving through(Again for action bar recovery mainly)
    8. At this point any surviving middle line should be at full action bar, I pass as many times as I can with the last pass to 1 of the forward passers(To generate as much spirit)
    9. Once the ball is in front, execute 2nd assist-shot(Should be able to do under 30 min mark)
    10. Ball will get brought back to backline
    11. Rinse and repeat, you will have rotating healing, rotating passing.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    MrFaiFaiFai likes this.
  8. Dysoth

Dysoth Guest

Edited my first post once again.

Thanks for always keeping this thread updated faifai :3

MrFaiFaiFai likes this.
  9. supermarth64

supermarth64

Updated my first post.

10. Veronica

Veronica

IGN/ID:
    FkingShet
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Meh not worth mentioning
    @MrFaiFaiFai Just went up a few floor today so I updated my first post:D

11. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    @MrFaiFaiFai 37 is such a bitch... At least I was able to pass floor 35 until 36.
    Please update your post, as I have updated mine. :dance:

12. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
  13. Dysoth

Dysoth Guest

I edited my team formation amd max floors again @MrFaiFaiFai

Could you please update your post... again? (I'm really starting to feel bad for you ._. sorry)

MrFaiFaiFai likes this.
  14. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    @MrFaiFaiFai Stuck at 41 lmao. Blade + Kevin combo is real, seriously they are too good used together. Time to replace Lucian with a better GK, I suppose.
    Stuck at 42 cause Kirin lmao. I dunno, if using several team comps is too confusing for the folks, though. Please update your post, FaiFai.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    MrFaiFaiFai likes this.
  15. supermarth64

supermarth64

Beat 40, updated first post. Gonna stop there until I get a second striker.

16. Dysoth

Dysoth Guest

And once again @MrFaiFaiFai ... if you could update your post, I'd love you for it :D

Next update will come when I manage to beat floor 50, which seems doable if I invest enough time to try out the right setups, so you'll have your peace for a while >.<

Many many thanks!

17. Yuu

Yuu

IGN/ID:
    小竜
    Club:
    ~TheNekoFleet~
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    Edited my first post, FaiFai. F44 is so hard cause of Virgil and Uriel's OHKO. I suppose, the plan is, never letting the ball get into the backline.
    Mariel also OHKO'ed my Kirin, so there's this problem as well. Colo is my source for happiness and desperation in this game AND I LOVE IT. \cry

18. mlee3930

mlee3930

IGN/ID:
    mlee3930
    S3 stage: 50 & S4 stage: 46. Screenshot was taken during season 3.

Attached Files: