1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Odin Superb Boss Master Strategy Thread.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Freemium, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|95|50
    I just took the easy route this time, farmed enervation until 30% and just OHKO'ed.

YUMIKO likes this.
  2. Wish

Wish

IGN/ID:
    Rylae
    Colosseum:
    Actually, i beat her even when she uses her active, i just ... pass for 20 mins, and go again with askeladd

3. Slay

Slay

IGN/ID:
    Tsubaslay
    Club:
    White Lotus
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Well, i did it with 15% enervation, had better luck on last try i guess

My comp was:

Nez-Vonchi-Aiolos(F)Luka
    Jess-Dynames-kiki(Ace)
    Lia-Sammy-Linmay
    Lucian

Im very happy to have used 10 crystals for her :)

4. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:

Beat it using the kill Odin way. Took a few tries to figure out what all of the constrains are, definitely a more difficult match than most others.

5. tiffeur

tiffeur

IGN/ID:
    tiffeur
    Colosseum:
    Celus-Blade-Aiolos
    Cynthia-Khirel-Lynia
    Askeladd-Saramir-Nikita-Askeladd
    Glayde (ace)

1 try when i understood the strat.

6. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Yeah you can do that too lol. I just hate waiting the 20 mins. Especially when she gets her active back before the 20 mins is up.

7. Unknowned

Unknowned The Part-time UnWhaler

IGN/ID:
    Unknowned
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    [​IMG]

The general strategy is rather simple, but just a few observations I noticed that may help those who are still trying:

1) It is a lot easier if Odin's starting AB is the lowest in her line (Jenu active when you start the run helps). This means you will get 3 clean shots before she can use her active.

2) If Odin acts first she will always active. Means you might be better stalling in your backline for 20 mins before starting your run.

3) Odin does not heal normally, so if she does that means she has her active up.

4) If they start with the ball, their mid will do nothing except pass. So your entire mid can do full stacks and actives easily before starting the first shot.

5) You can probably do 4-5 attacks before their strikers get overbuffed and start to enter OHKO range (Based on zero enervation stats).

6) Aske friend with one normal long passer should work too, but would be dependent on RNG if you get to shoot at their GK before Odin revives.

Hope this helps you guys. Gambatte! ;)

8. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Definitely the easiest superb boss yet for me, aside from the second time Alice came around and her match was such a joke. Was a little frustrating though because my Ravian actually wasn't killing the GK when Odin went down. It's an extreme debuff they get but definitely not a certain death. Failed one attempt even after downing Odin just because after that the ball got to my back and Presty died on the next shot they took. My next attempt I killed Odin again only to still fail to kill the GK. But this time my Presty was in great condition, survived the shot that came soon after, and Askeladd active passed the ball back to front. All of this was within that 5 minute time limit on the debuff so Ravian easily finished the near dead GK this time.

And who else watched today's stream? Fred beat a superb boss! Fred! He actually played like a competent player! I'm still having a hard time believing it. But to be more serious, I do believe he is a little better at the game than he tends to let on. Not great at the game mind you, just not quite as bad as he likes to make himself look.

Slay likes this.
  9. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
  10. JLawliet

JLawliet Milky Wayfu~

IGN/ID:
    JLawliet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD: 44 - CoT: 40
    Bad RNG has led me to 10% enervation before i knew it. Cleared the match with:
    Yuri - Balth - Vonchi (Friend) - Kiki
    Meiran - Jeunese - Jacob
    Nikita - Jiho (Ace) - Askeladd
    Isillia

Almost the same as @Unknowned 's strat, enemy start with ball, the mid stacks the buff, use Jeunese to breakthrough and cast active on Odin and hope that she has the least AB. Next is Vonchi active shoot and enemy gk will pass to either two of the minions. Let enemy front shoot once, get the ball to Askeladd, use active to Balth then active to Vonchi. But it probably will only work on 10% enervation. Good luck for those who are still trying, and special thanks to @Unknowned and @Renrashin lhug

11. Philip35

Philip35 Swaggy P

IGN/ID:
    ArcSabre
    Club:
    Godspeed
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/Dagger_Assault/Odin Win Philip_zpscam92ktt.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn193/Dagger_Assault/Odin Win ArcSabre_zps1obviih4.jpg

Passer / Striker / Damage Magnifier
    Forward Passer / Damage Magnifier / Kalkrish (ACE)
    Linmay / P. Meiran / Askeladd / Long-Passer
    GK Glayde

1. It is better if you start with the Ball to avoid you attacking their midline and buffing the enemy.

2. First time in front use Armel or Elaine Active on ODIN. Then normal pass to your passer for Active Pass to Striker. Shoot.
    The enemy will either Long-pass to your backline (the left defender) or Penetrate to your front (right defender). Odin always acts last.

3. Do your damage increase stacks (princess Meiran). Wait for your frontline Passer and Striker to regain their Actives then go back to the front using Askeladd Long pass to your passer and Active pass/Shoot.
    Again the enemy will either Longpass or Penetrate depending on what previous action they did. But beware. NEXT action will be Odin and her Active.

4. Survivability should not be an issue. Glayde even without Extreme Evolution form can survive this match. Pass around. This time, DON'T wait for your front passer and striker to regain their actives. Instead just long pass using your other Long Passer. Our aim is to let ODIN use her active. Once she uses her active. Take note of the time. Wait 20 minutes Before going for another front assault.

5. 20 Minutes has pass. Look carefully the the Action Bars of the enemy units and your unit. It is important that Odin does not do another ACTIVE! Depending on the action bar you can decide if you're going to use the Active Long pass of your other passer or Askeladd. If you can be sure Odin won't move that turn then Long -Pass for a shot. This shot should kill Odin. But not the GoalKeeper.

6. The enemy will bring the ball back to your front. Start building up spirit for your final Long-Pass. If you didn't use Askeladd's long pass previously then just use her active long pass to your striker for the win. If you did use Askeladd's active the turn before then you might have to use your other Long-passer to pass to your front assist for an active pass to your striker for the win.

12. FlameChase

FlameChase

IGN/ID:
    Indriti
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    5% Enervation which doesn't really help much but a good Vonchi with WoM from a friend sure did the trick Screenshot_2017-08-20-00-40-39.png

13. Yorutou

Yorutou Mono-Mono-Dark Lover~♡

IGN/ID:
    Yorutou
    Club:
    Arethusa
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Since my strikers lack the dmg for this boss match, I just did the hard way using Ravian+Jeunese combo with milky way in mid for bonus Speed. It takes time but it does the trick. (This is my 1st time doing a superb boss match since this is a dark player. keknut.)

EDITED: I STILL DONT HAVE SERESTIA-SAMA.