1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Papertron

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Inorii, Mar 10, 2018.

1. Inorii

Inorii

IGN/ID:
    Inoriiiii
    Club:
    Kawaii
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    My Metatron(7* maxed out) gets destroyed from everyone and i dont know why:(
    I tried different builds on her but she feels so weak.
    My midline is Khirel - Meta - Vivd
    (Jiho ace)
    First I tried the typical battalion build with light reflex stones but she has around 70% crit rate cause i dont have any crit buffs. She did like 100 dmg.
    TW same result.

Then I was pissed and I rerolled a slot on her. > ardor
    I tried a coop build with MotB. She felt a bit useful when cooping but she got penetrated from every enemy CM.(even Lia killed her)

I really dont wanna waste more DS for rerolling slots on her.
    Is there any useful build which works on her in this line?
    I hope someone has experience with this kind of midline. Pls help :‘(

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Little bit agree.

Since BB nerf her, somehow, so many another units kill her easily (Experience, my Malcolm steal from full hp max spu Metatron)

The things that she good at, is her heal and debuff, but Aiolos got heal and Serestia got those debuff better.

The Queen has been overthrone. But you can try Co-op, cuz those heal would be perfect.

Reflex also a good choice to CA (But so many CAR).

Putting her in backline will only weaken your Gk (Still low on heals, Aiolos better)

Not really understand, but maybe Crimson jade would works? Mid line still her selling point anyway

Inorii likes this.
  3. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Metaron does need a postion crit totem (or waste one of your stone slots for 100%)
    And one postion reflex buff (TW isnt enough) to stack enough reflex for the full 50% counter attack

She has been nerf so she isnt imortal like before, but with a defender class status + reflex build she actally wins alot of 1hp vs 1hp trades (1hp refering to both players in 1 shot range). This is why people run battalion on her.

The most seen higher tier pvp set up involes putting her in the same line as a serastia, since she lowers thier refelxs even more and the reduced crit rate tends to put alot of breakers on thier team below the 100% crit rate mark. (sera + alice = -75% crit rate).

If you dont have a sera, then you must run some kind of totem that helps her surive. Double breaker Khirel+ VF isnt good with a metaron. Aslan with a steal build (reroll for CI) is another good choice, since she buffs defender class and your khirel (also gk hp), If you dont have Aslan then Mid alice has seen some use recently.

If you dont have any of these, then a line passer with high base refelx (to take advntage of meta's reflex debuff) who also has a postion crit or reflex totem would work too. And have this player hold the TW

-
    To respond to your question, battalion + 2 reflex stones and last slot is any stats your missing which your totem dosent provide. stacking 100% crit on meta is howerver rather important to win 1hp trades. MoB metatron is only good if she already has some kind of defeneive buff (like aslan totem).

You best bet is kick vivid off your team, she is the problum not metatron (no need for double main breaker)

AquaXxX and Inorii like this.
  4. Inorii

Inorii

IGN/ID:
    Inoriiiii
    Club:
    Kawaii
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Thanks for your reply :)

I cant kick vivid off cause she activates the 20% HP buff chain on my Darin (im testing him out right now) ^.^ maybe the 20%hp buff is not that important idk.....

What do you think about rerolling a thunder slot for ShoT?

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  5. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    ShoT metatrons always take up the right or left postion to use as a breaker build, for taking advantage of the AB steal (to start at 80%). ShoT CM metaron is basicly super offensive stealer but also a free kill. dont do both decide if you want CM or sub breaker metatron.

Its not ideal, but if you must use a stone slot to have 100% crit than do that if you cant use a totem for it. The other opinion is aim for crit rate on your stone bonus lines.

battalion/MotB is still the better CM stone. For breaker stones that give crit, your better off useing a TB. Since metatron steals AB and gives it to herself (80% AB recover) and double attack active, she can stack TB rather quickly. However! she uses defender AI so its too much high risk startgry

----Edit post for update-----
    Aslan gives 25% hp boost to your GK (better than 20% chain), but it applies to the whole team. Replace VF with aslan and run a steal build on her

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
    AquaXxX likes this.
  6. Inorii

Inorii

IGN/ID:
    Inoriiiii
    Club:
    Kawaii
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Ok i got it :)

Thanks for your effort :')

7. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Papertron got killed by a benchwarmer today.

Inorii likes this.
  8. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46