1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Open Paradox Lv. 105 Recruiting 10+ experiences players

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Nuit, May 16, 2015.

1. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to Paradox! We are happy to announce that we are recruiting 2 more players! We are currently in the top 15 [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club Matches are out! Join us for some new fun and excitement in your SS life
    Looking for experienced and like minded players who thrive to grow and learn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Club Requirements
    oLvl 100+ preferred
    oPve 11k+ & Pvp 12k+ & CM 11.5k+
    oChampions League +
    oActive Daily/ 490 points (if possible)
    oAble to use Line App( preferred but not required)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    To Apply
    oPost your PvE & PvP & CM formations
    oOnly post CM formation if different from PvP
    oPost in-game profile (from top to bottom)

PS-Feel free to pm me or post your application on this thread! Make sure you meet the requirements above before applying!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Paradox Line Chat

Add me @inuitchere or pm me your Line ID [​IMG]
    About Me, Paradox Leader

I have been playing since the game came out. Have managed to stay in the top 1% ever since. Never been a goal of mine to hit top 50 or even top 10, my long days of competitive ranking are past due. I was P2W for the first year or so, of course now completely F2P as I have achieved my one goal in the game which was to hit 12k+ TA and make it to Galaxy, which I have done so for the past 3 consecutive seasons.

Generally known for being a dedicated long term Kei user and his base Cr [​IMG] but that will change soon! Lucian here I come [​IMG]!
    My kei (still trying to break 110% base cr)
    [​IMG]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  2. njhockey

njhockey

IGN/ID:
    njhockey
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    sounds fun

3. Siegraum

Siegraum (丶ಠ_ಠ)丶┬─┬ノʕ•ᴥ•ノʔ

IGN/ID:
    SiegRaum
    Club:
    World Club
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    40+
    Sounds OP club.

4. Pathos

Pathos

5. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
  6. KellyStin

KellyStin Derp ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

IGN/ID:
    Thenewone
    Club:
    Currently dont have
    Galaxy:
    Platinum (17xx)
    Colosseum:
    Would like to join since I do have platinum league but the TA (too much my pvp is only 9.2 k or 9.1 TA)

7. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    I will keep you in mind the TA requiremenet may change depending on the players that show interest. If there is an average of 9k-10k I may change it as I myself are a bit far from 11k.
    I still have to edit and change stuff :).

8. YuriHyuga

YuriHyuga

IGN/ID:
    YuriHyuga
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Seems to be a nice club. I'd join it, but my kouhai was quicker in recruiting me. lol

Wish you guys luck, tho. All very good players so far.

Nawzu likes this.
  9. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Mine, all mine

10. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    Thanks Yuri and no worries I thought about it first instead of trying to rush and get everyone. @Nawzays yes yes all yours /dance/

Nawzu likes this.
  11. YuriHyuga

YuriHyuga

IGN/ID:
    YuriHyuga
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    There's also the fact that I'm not friendly, tho. 8D

12. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    lmao you got a certain uniqueness but ive grown to like it /best/

13. YuriHyuga

YuriHyuga

IGN/ID:
    YuriHyuga
    Galaxy:
    Champions League
    Colosseum:
    Nice to learn it. I like to talk to you too. Lets hope both Clubs can grow strong, so we can destroy everyone else. muahahahahaha

Galatea and Nuit like this.
  14. Miku

Miku

Club:
    White Lotus
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Toooo OP hehe, i have a feeling this club will be one of the best with Nuit running it

Vamonos Paradox! Buenos suerte Nuit

15. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy (2700+)
    Colosseum:
    47 (46 beaten)
    too kind but I do hope to achieve some wonderful things with my club while at the same time keeping it realistic
    Gracias /love/

16. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    :O I barely made it. 9.1k ta. :D But I want to join, I'm highly active (So active that my school grades are going down. ._.), Plat league. I hope that you will make line the social communication app (since I already have it and I love it)
    This is my pvp team: [​IMG]
    PvE higher colo team: [​IMG]
    PvE lower colo and other PvE: [​IMG]

Yeh, so can I join? Pls? :D

Nuit likes this.
  17. Nuit

Nuit Wanderer

IGN/ID:
    Nuit
    Club:
    Leader of Paradox
    Galaxy: