1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes [1/17]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Jan 17, 2018.

1. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Yey hp [​IMG]

xXPhoenixXx likes this.
  2. Dragastal

Dragastal

IGN/ID:
    Dragastal
    Club:
    That one Doki everyone knows
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy scrub
    Colosseum:
    60/44
  3. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Her dr and cr are doo

4. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Seems I was wrong about her AB steal. I wonder why BB didn't word it the same as Luri if that was their intention for it to work in that way. Bora and Miho also both similarly specify they gain per target affected. One of the few things BB has generally done well, translation errors aside, is keep wording consistent.

However, she doesn't heal on every pass either. Turns out she's like Aiolos and needs to stack her passive twice to heal. So it's a combined two passes and/or times attacked.

Not sure how to feel about her yet. I don't think she'll be the AB drain cancer some were fearing though by tacking on a heal after every pass after having gotten the ball. And I'm uncertain if she'll be better in mid or back. Mid would allow her to be attacked more often and combine with her passing for heal triggers. However the ball doesn't tend to stay in mid long so I don't think she can get as much AB steal there as she could potentially do in the back. In the back she can get more attacks both from stealing and penetrating to bring the ball to the front. I don't think she'd make a good face tank though for absorbing shots. She doesn't seemed to have made any large gains in her stat changes. They seem on the small side for the most part. Meta certainly hasn't turned into an offensive or defensive powerhouse as a result.

She won't be taking the throne from Felix as CM king/queen. She'll also have to compete with Serestia in mid as a utility player. She's not a wall like Duke nor a powerhouse like Khirel. In the back she'd compete with players like Shu, Aiolos, or Chitose for a spot. I don't see Meta having turned into an auto-include cancer player as many feared. Only if the meta slows down do I see potential for Meta to turn truly problematic. If that happens it'll be Jibril, Kirna, and Garriott (once his active is fixed and if not nerfed) taking the lead there. In the meantime we still have Miri, Damien, and Balth/Jibril (seriously, nerf that 6 min cooldown on active) trying to keep the meta as kill fast or die fast.

5. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    No I meant that the
    Ardor EE comes
    At the same time as
    Light player comes

So then
    Light EE
    And then we EE
    Then dark
    Then thunder
    And back to thunder, Idk why they didn't add a EE this patch tho

6. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    I forgot to check her stats before the patch, how did those change exactly?

7. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I unfortunately forgot as well. But her stats now aren't anything drastically changed. At hypermax she still has low dribble at 366, decent steal at 434, action speed is 61, defense is 361, hp is 596, and reflexes are 1106. Nothing in those numbers has made her significantly stronger in any specific way. Feels like BB just gave her a bump up overall rather than attempting to direct how to use her by pushing her stats in any particular direction. The balance of how they're distributed is still pretty much the same.

FelliLoss likes this.
  8. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    Then I‘ll be checking your prediction for the next couple of patches, which means:
    (EE/New player)
    Ardor/Light
    Light/WW
    WW/Dark
    Dark/Thunder
    Thunder/Ardor

Also, please try to stay consistent with your statements the next time you make one.

9. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Meh I guess also it's more like a combo of a guess and a bad theory