1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes [12/20]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Oh. . . Hi Zibroi. That’s gonna be some rough times for crit damage.

2. Nicolyce

Nicolyce A storm is coming to us all

IGN/ID:
    HakureiReimu
    Club:
    SweetTwinkies
    Galaxy:
    Everywhere
    Colosseum:
    nowhere
    Uhhh If I build a Zibby I can use Patty with the new skin :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

3. FelliLoss

FelliLoss

IGN/ID:
    FelliLoss
    The language I'm playing in says that the passive of Melina with the AB reduction and ATK down, works per target. This should put her on the usable list. With the right Unique that is and the Active.
    Not seeing her on the good to use list yet unless the EE adds a stack effect or so to the Attack down passive and it's changed to action.

4. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Update i got miri..

5. ZhafuanZ

ZhafuanZ

IGN/ID:
    ZhafuanZ
    Me too :)

6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Actually, we JUST MISSED IT. She's classic now (right after recall ended :D).

But I actually got Elchi from a premium ticket draw the other day, so it doesn't really matter at this point.