1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes 13th Sept

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Sep 13, 2017 at 6:09 AM.

1. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

I think Miri's existance shields Shanti from nerfs. Kinda like how Sharr never got nerfed back when she was OP cus William was more OP. BB uses player usage Statistics of top teams to determine balance changes. Miri being a thing means top mono WW players will be using her instead of Shanti

Shipwrecksos and PaxMilitae like this.
  2. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I seee to many people say shu need nerf but shu not is god for pvp... Pve hi is the king but pvp hi is bad his double action & heal dont help our gk get ohko by miri or damien when i switch shu for shaman my gleyde become real cancer even for miri is hard to get down if dont get solo shot... I thing gleyde and jibril need nerf to broken

3. Yuraji

Yuraji Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Yuraji
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    @Viticide the nerf only seems huge because of how she was a cut above everyone else. This brings her down to a more level field with the rest of would be CMs. Everyone is just angry that they now have to switch from her to Felix who pretty much does the same thing. Team res is a too powerful of an advantage to be put on a non action passive. I'm hoping Felix will get similar treatment without the years of waiting like we had with Metatron.

sfn27x and PaxMilitae like this.
  4. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Team ress nd ress in general should be removed imo. Only Active heals should res

5. Hypernova

Hypernova

IGN/ID:
    Hypernova
    Club:
    小楼
    frankly speaking PvP heals only work 50% effect. 15% heal becomes 7.5%.

now metatron's heal in PvP becomes 3.75%, and it takes every 2 hits to heal.

6. Laser85

Laser85

7. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    Bwahahahaha.... I love this! I'm with ya all the way!

Shipwrecksos and PaxMilitae like this.
  8. Yorutou

Yorutou Mono-Mono-Dark Lover~♡

IGN/ID:
    Yorutou
    Club:
    Arethusa
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    I love the GK buffs. \blush

9. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    I disagree. That mechanism makes matches last longer and feel more thrilling, since your team is dancing between death and victory. Only issue I see is when a tryhard whale someone builds a massive backline with Rainbow Cancer and stacks a lot of passive heals on the team, because it pretty much stalls the match until YOUR GK is dead, or time ends and you have to pray for a higher score, which we know how unlikely that is, given how poorly built is the score calculation.

10. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

If I disagree with someone's disagreement, does that mean we're in agreement???

11. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    More than active heals should revive. This game already heavily favors offense and that passive heals can revive is one of the few things maintaining some sense of balance between defense and offense, at least in the backline. Teamwide passive revive should perhaps not be a thing, but in-line or other otherwise restricted heals should be capable of it. Metatron needed a nerf but it should have been something like buffing the heal amount while restricting the heal to in-line only. Felix should not have been buffed at all and instead given the same restriction to in-line only and potential increase in amount healed.

12. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    Been fighting a few felix CM... (like 2...)
    seems like if we build our CBs without much crit build, felix is rather useless as CM...

often game flow goes like this:
    game start, mid battle, felix heals if he attack, or if he is critted (which doesn't matter anyway)
    then ball goes to enemy side or my side.
    if the ball goes to enemy side, eventually if reach my backline.
    what tend to happen is that at this stage, is more of backline bringing ball to front line, both me and my enemy

When it's my backline turn to bring the ball forward, when my backline go to mid via the center way, facing Felix, since i build low CR CBs, focusing more on Pen and dribble, the heal don't proc.
    and like, felix heal could be avoided

i wonder, whether felix users have different perspective? is he better as backline penetrator (healing 40%) in a go?

13. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Well, a supermaxxed Xing with the right stones and totems can still obliterate Felix. The buff in this patch hasn't changed that one bit!

14. gatchwar

gatchwar

Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'm honestly pretty Ok with the Meta nerf moving forward, it definitely hurts to see a massive nerf to such a core unit in my and honestly most people's formations from before the patch but she's definitely still useful, just far from as ubiquitous as before since her reliability went down drastically but because of that the floodgates open to the other CMs (no Felix stahp) sitting in Meta's shadow who couldn't compete with her global prescence and consequently in general not having a Meta wasn't much of a strategic consideration but a way to gimp yourself because more likely than not your opponent will and have access to the team revive on call while you're free to scream into the void. I swapped over to Linmay - Nezzy - Fear mid which I'd wanted to do for a while but felt was a bad idea because meta gets too much done to not run. Aside from classic examples like Nezzy, Sammy and Jury newer units also have interesting quirky takes on being CM who aren't necessarily inferior versions of Meta anymore, Xing, Kyousuke, (bad Felix sit, stay), etc. All in all it'll be interesting to see variety expand as we slowly find Meta replacements if desired (not like this Felix).

15. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Yes broken bell is back :D and ardor get some nice buff too... When light get something love too???