1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes [2/21]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I100*T50
    Feb. 21st Update Details
    Greetings from Com2uS!

Here are the details for the update on Feb. 21st.

■ Update Schedule

Feb. 21st 9pm - 10pm PST

● The mid-sized update that was planned to be released on Feb. 21st has been postponed to Feb. 26th.

- We'll be giving out compensation for postponing the update.

> The compensation will be available during Feb. 21st 7am - Feb. 26th 7am PST.

> 3★ Littre x1 will be given to the user daily during 7am - 7am PST of the next day.

* Developer’s Comment: The development team has been working hard to release the update on Feb. 21st, but it took us a long time to discuss the Club Match improvements as this content is one of the most important content in the game. We decided to postpone the update to 26th to provide more concrete and high quality content to all.

We sincerely apologize for this issue, and we'll be giving out 3★ Littre every day during Feb. 21st - Feb. 26th to users via push notifications.

Only the minimum content will be updated with this patch, and we once again apologize for the inconvenience.

■ Update Details

1.Characters

● The characters available in the Weekend Event Draw will be changed.

- The following characters will have a greatly increased chance of being drawn in the Weekend Event Draw during Feb. 23rd - Feb. 25th.

> Melisa (Ardor), Xing (Whirlwind), Z101 Raklet (Thunder), Mariel (Light), Ravian (Dark),
    Choi (Ardor Legendary) Feb. 23rd - Feb. 24th,
    MX83 Askeladd (Thunder Legendary), Kirna (Thunder Legendary) Feb. 24th - Feb. 25th

2. Feature Improvements

● New Soccer Ball Skins have been added.

3. Bug Fixes

● Fixed the issue of the Galaxy Challenge League Trophy being displayed in the profile.
    - The universe leaguer icon that was being displayed in the chat has been modified to the previous season super league criteria.

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I wonder if we have to have push notifications enabled to get the compensation. I thought they just send compensation to the in-game mail.

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    What :eek:

Well, because so many player say that the new Club match would a clash of Clan be like.

But i admit that would be interesting. ^3^