1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes [2/26]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Feb 26, 2018.

1. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Couldn't agree more, especially about the part I bolded. My GK, for example, went from obsolete to mediocre, to solid and now back to obsolete. After getting into Galaxy League consecutive times, I couldn't reach on the previous season and, on this one, I'll be actuallly HAPPY if I manage to reach CL. This game's PvP can be one hell of a rollercoaster (unless you're one of those that don't REALLY like the game and only go for easy wins *cough*cough* Mono Legend and Mono WW *cough*cough*), but hey, it's part of what makes it fun.

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  2. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    It seems it's pretty much over, thank you everyone for not making this drama go too overboard.

Just a reminder
    Let's not discredit any achievements, knowledge or attempted help from each other.
    If you or the other party digressed from the main topic and dont wish to continue a topic, make sure you clarify politely.

Now let's just bury the hatchet and not continue that tangent. Unless you've already done so, then good.

Cero likes this.