1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Notes [3/21]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Mar 21, 2018.

1. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    1) i didnt say the bottom, alot if people are quoting you so i think you mixed me up

2) no seriously everyone you see in gl has that team except variations in midline like khirel/felix/choi the backline and frontline especially frontline are all the same

If youre still in like plat or so theres probably variance but that goes away as you go up.

2. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    You are leaving a "childish game" in a very childish way: dodging my question and blaming me for the off-topic.

My point still stands: both Shanti and Damien are cancerous because they don't have direct counters...and no, presenting a build that would screw (nearly) every other striker doesn't count because, even so, both outperform almost all strikers, Legends included.

Be as it may, I lost interest on this matter, so might as well move forward.

@Shipwrecksos I gotta disagree. Kirna remains on a good spot, she's just not a free ticket to GL anymore. As for Presty, I rather face 10 Prestys with my Leventor than 1 CR Kirna.

3. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Ironically, the one thing that they actually DIDN'T nerf on her was her insanely OP crit rate debuff, which arguably was the bigger culprit in what made her so broken (especially a CR Kirna, as you pointed out). I suppose it could always be worse (and it's impossible to please everyone with a nerf or a buff).

Mind you, I'm NOT in favor of broken, EZ mode players. But geez, man. At least let new legends play on the playground for more than one season before leg sweeping them to the ground like Chuck Norris. Most legends aren't nerfed to this extent before they even change into a "classic star."

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    PaxMilitae likes this.
  4. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    1bar spirit means

Kirna team starts ball
    Kirna eats balth miri
    Kirna doesnt have 1 bar, pass
    Kirna eats jib miri

If kirnas limping by then she gets to shield

If kirna is crit in either of those 2 shots
    She has no shield, she has nerfed dr and defense (no seriously check it), and if bb hit her crit resist, shed basically be a worse raklet.

----

All this patch has done is send presty back to screwing around. And its not like itll take people time to go presty. They literally had her before kirna tried to change meta to crit res. This patch literally took steps backwards.

Also it nulls williams crit rate buff.

Presty has negative crit res.

---------

oh right i forgot to add

30% of kirnas crit res comes from her using her shield its treated as a 10m buff when she casts her active, stays even if shield is gone

she wont have that for shot 1, and shot 2

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  5. PaxMilitae

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    In that case, wouldn't it be better if they increased the cooldown to 10 minutes and made her active free of spirit cost?

6. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Youd have to run lightning speed cm and blue dec dmg on your face tanking nerua to compensate the

Coinflip chance

That rng fucks you

And then cmthe

Coinflip chance

That miri or william dont blow you up on shot 1 cause you know cr has to stack up vs the 380-400c shot 1s

---------

Spirit cost just adds more tax to kirna setup

And being the only existing crit res gk she was already taxing lines if you ran random junk like bi mid or yeo jung cm

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  7. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Either way its just alot less hassle to fallback to the dr, pen res, cdmg res 3way gks

If its not presty its glayde then zibroi alexa following that

8. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44

9. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Which idiot thought it was a good idea to make loki a girl ?

10. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Loki shoulda turned to a mare so helen can fuck him and make sleipnir

11. PaxMilitae

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Well, most of the Nordic deities are pictured as females in the SS version (remarkable exception being Fenrir), so it kinda makes sense. Besides, Loki is the God of deception, so genderbending wouldn't be a hassle for him, as long as it meant achieving his goals. Out of all the members of Twilight of Valhalla, Loki is probably the only one who make sense to be either male or female.

One thing we gotta keep in mind is that they're not retelling the lore of the Nordic Gods. BigBall only took them as a ground to work on and create their own characters, hence why so many things seem out of place at first sight.

This might be an unpopular opinon, but Odin is probably the coolest of them all, with her tale of good intentions and noble heart slowly spiralling her into a descent of violence and loneliness, someone who's so desperate to do things right and not lose anyone that ends up losing everything. I really hope we will have the chance to explore more of Valhalla's lore, because it brought so much new content and so many questions. My bets are that Valhalla will eventually have a relevant role in the future, given that Veramod's huge interest in destroying it.

12. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Thing is.. if they actually nerfed her CR to the point where you can crit her without trying that'd be the equivalent of them getting rid of Presty's para(which I'd be hella down for btw). I know you gonna say that you want a slight CR nerf so it's not as broken but it really isn't that broken. Her shield coupled with small CD+Spirit cost was arguably the biggest culprit.. imo anyway.

13. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    If her cr got nerfed and she was widely crittable

Were looking at

-4-5k hp
    -Bout 40-50 dr since it got nerfed too
    -No shield cause spirit cost and 60% cd timeincrease

Stoppping a crit is 100% full cdmg reduction

Taking a crit is full damage with no :
    Pen res
    Shit dr
    No cdmg res

Shed literally be a more expensive raklet

---

William and miri crit her no problem before if they wanted to

Tho shes pretty much dead as a gk as alexa is. Still ok. But just save yourself the hassle and run presty or glayde.

-----

30% crit res is tied to that shield

Which she cant gave until shes taken shot 1
    And if you match start, shot 2

14. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Crit resist gks had to be like this

To even consider competing

And even then it was too much

Its an all or nothing roulette stat that shouldnt even be bothered to try
    Just like the existence if utility strikers being

Literally a waste of space

----

Dr, pen res, cdmg res now and forever

15. PaxMilitae

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    To be fair, I gotta agree with both.

Yes, this nerf to Kirna might hurt her way more than it should. Before, people could run either full CR or full HP/DR builds...and both would work. One more than the other, but they would. Problem is we had several examples of setups that would give Kirna WAY TOO MUCH of everything. Throw the enemy's crit rate to the abyss, pump your to a really high amount, get no crit damage at all. Oh, so it wasn't enough? No problem, there's still plenty of HP, DR and so on, right over here. Kirna with Nerua+Vanity+Chundo/Saramir+Aiolos was an insult to the game balance, since it would, in most cases, buy enough time for Kirna to recover her HP and refresh her active.

So yes, her active HAD to be nerfed. It was too cheap and offered way too much for an active with such a short cooldown. I don't think they needed to nerf her other skill, though...now most endgame Kirna users won't have much of a choice other than going full crit resist, which means more repetitive builds, more repetitive formations and a less fun experience.

16. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    End game kirna users would run presty so they dont get analed by the first 2 shots before they can build up defense.

And ill take back every complaint i had in this thread if by next season theres still a good showing of kirnas.

Because shes honestly dead.

People run whats best naturally. What she offers has no reliability in safety.

By nature shes a gamble gk. Win big or lose hard.

Why run her when the next lg gk has had rule for practically 5+ months now with no problems and less of a requirement.

17. tiffeur

tiffeur

IGN/ID:
    tiffeur
    Club:
    Thesaints
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    50/66/35
    Kirna with full cr build is a joke, she has no enough hp to resist for 2 shots for miri or william, and moreover utility striker like bora blade kirin break her easily with quick time to shoot another time.

18. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    kirnas vit stat is fairly high, its just that if she does get crit her only defense aside from the now nerfed shield, was the crit res

so then shes taking like 4-5k crits when she does get crit out
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    the good ol days

different games obv

---------------

as of now shes a thing of the past

though shes better off than like isillia

theres a huge ass gap between gks that its just as absurd as the striker gap

19. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Actually he's the trickster god, not deception .-. But imagine a shirtless male Loki ;-; that would look so cool

20. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Btw sephirot is the new Damien xD