1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [1/12]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Jan 12, 2018.

1. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Too long to read xD, just put a short answer

2. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    You were answered in the first half of what I said. The rest was fluff. TLDR: You're wrong, there is no set pattern or schedule that guarantees anything.

Lunette likes this.
  3. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    Check who got EE again,..

Light will probs be next one
    (Recently ish) WW
    Thunder
    Dark
    Ardor
    Light
    Ww
    Thunder
    Dark

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  4. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Jesus Christ, you DO like to have to last word, don't you? If only you were doing that for something relevant...

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  5. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    "Nope, when a New player arrives the same element gets EE" Those were your own words. The pattern I gave you already broke that. But it seems you forgot what you yourself said. That, or ignored them in the hopes of remaining right in some way. Now you have turned to just pointing out a pattern in EEs. Let me prove you wrong again.

Jan 3 will be Nabi, Lai Gayle, and Celine
    Patch before that was Vanity and Miri
    And before that Dark Horns

So far that is:
    Ardor/WW/Light
    Thunder/WW
    Dark
    Now spin it to include or exclude whatever players you like. You can't make an unbroken pattern. Here is the EE history prior to those, continuing in reverse order as I have so far done:
    Ardor
    Light
    WW/WW
    Thunder
    Ardor/Dark
    Ardor
    Light
    WW/Light
    Thunder
    Ardor
    Dark
    Light
    WW
    Ardor
    Thunder/Dark
    Thunder/WW
    Thunder/Dark
    WW/Light
    Ardor/Dark
    Ardor/Thunder/WW/Light/Light/Dark/Dark
    WW/Light
    Dark/Dark
    And on and on and on. That was a little less than halfway through the timeline. There is no pattern with new character releases either.

You are wrong. There is no long term pattern set. There is an actual history of these additions to the game on SSherder that I am looking at. Rather than trying to insist you are right you can go see for yourself that you are wrong. If you'd like to believe that BB is going to continue this current pattern from now on that is a wholly other thing. Would honestly be nice if BB did because then we would know for certain what is coming next. Alas, BB has indeed yet to ever do so and I don't doubt this short-term pattern will break again.

Lunette likes this.
  6. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I changed an idea, also that was a edited post, not my first exact words

7. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I like that u only take history in account, not that someone can change something else

8. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I'm just saying next EE will probs be Light .-. If it is, I hope u all say something -.-

9. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

xXPhoenixXx and Viticide should settle this argument via a Galaxy Live match (winner takes all).

GO!!!

Lunette, sfn27x and PaxMilitae like this.
  10. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    I thought that first "no" was enough but people just love to argue for nothing.

If the new player is light I will have the right to say "Hah, I told you." If no, then that will be the opposite

Chill out people

11. Okayshows

Okayshows Tanya has best ass.

IGN/ID:
    Tanya obviously
    Club:
    Mascots of Tanya
    Galaxy:
    Tanya's champions
    Colosseum:
    Cod 100 / CoT 90 / Tanya 69
    Shaman skin + nerf next patch xD

12. Dragastal

Dragastal

IGN/ID:
    Dragastal
    Club:
    That one Doki everyone knows
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy scrub
    Colosseum:
    60/44
    I'm up for live PvP :eek:

13. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Meh, I don't much enjoy live. Cancer teams are bad enough on auto AI and going up against players behind them is just frustrating. And it's not much of an argument to begin with when I can just copy the history from SSherder. That site does all the arguing for me by providing actual proof. I don't get how someone can try to argue against facts laid right in front of them.

Changed an idea or backtracking after proven wrong? I don't have your words prior to an edit nor do I care. Either way it doesn't matter.

I don't even know what you mean by that. What else is there but history? It proves there is no set pattern or schedule. And no one will care if the next EE is Light or not, in regards to what we are saying here, because it will still prove nothing. People won't be clamoring to you saying you were right. There will be no praise. I already originally stated that there is some degree of predictability. There is just nothing exact as you keep trying to somehow claim there is. The only way for there to be a set schedule order at this point would indeed be for BB to change and do so, something I also pointed out. But that is the yet undetermined future.

If the next EE is Light it will be Sakiel, if Ardor then Taehoon, and if Dark then Krishna. These are the EEs I'd most expect next based on the timeline. However, I honestly believe Taehoon is most likely as he released before Sakiel or Krishna. In addition to that all of Ardor's current New Star players have no EE where as Light already has a New Star with EE in Alexa. It would be an awkward distribution for multiple reasons then if Sakiel, or Ellatrice, were the next EE. Celine's EE now makes sense in that context as she's a special player outside the normal player distribution and, more importantly, it is her match currently. Garriott is a possibility next due to so far BB making a new star legend EE each patch. But he'd again be outside any normal 5* pattern and he'd most likely be in addition to whatever else, such as Taehoon. It'd only be a 50/50 anyway between him and Ashe next. Sakiel, however, may even wait until after Krishna as she too came before Sakiel and Dark also lacks any New Stars with EE. This is a more uncertain thing though because Dark has more new regular content recently with Black Horns' EE and Milena's release than Light. But like I've been saying, while there is some balance in the content there is no guarantee. Do not mistake what I've said here as some claim that I am guaranteeing Taehoon EE next. My whole point after all is that there is none, ever.

With one last look at the timeline, this next new player is most likely Light as @Raytan expects. Alexa is still a New Star with EE. A Light player now would bump her down to Classic (I'm sure there'll be moaning about that) and make room for Sakiel to then get EE later. The player looks more Ardor but Light tends to get players that look like they belong to any other attribute thanks to the whole afterlife thing, especially Ardor. And he does have that star swirly thingy going on. Fairly certain the new girl listed as a PvP reward is Ardor though. I'd laugh my ass off is she were named Taiga. Still, I expect Taehoon first for next EE due to the longer wait he has had. All the more so if this new boy ends up Ardor instead of Light. Then Sakiel or Krishna, then the other of those two after that.

Shipwrecksos, PaxMilitae and Lunette like this.
  14. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Being right doesn't change the fact that you're being a fool.

Lunette likes this.
  15. Dragastal

Dragastal

IGN/ID:
    Dragastal
    Club:
    That one Doki everyone knows
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy scrub
    Colosseum:
    60/44
  16. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    abs girl gets me hard

Shipwrecksos and Raytan like this.
  17. Raytan

Raytan Bora's follower

IGN/ID:
    Raytan
    Galaxy:
    Somewhere near diamond
    Colosseum:
    It was... 40?
    It's not that hard the reasoning, there haven't been a new light player since Alexa EE, it's the element wich had the longest time without a new 5*... Plus, ardor got Leo after Alexa EE
    Can I be wrong? Yes, of course

18. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    kirna ee better be able to stop shit like this

and thats with a 100crit rate debuff
    [​IMG]

19. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Honestly if Kirna EE can stop that shit we're in for a whole new world of trouble. Miri needs nerfs, not players buffed to handle that crap. I've long tired of PvP having devolved into nothing but cancer Striker vs cancer GK.

20. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    you can actually just kill her with like.....normal shots

unlike presty or alexa who are good at any stage of the game, she has weakpoints

kirnas strong but its not like shes insane out of the gate

crit resist is such a low reward stat to even stack, just roll with the 90 dr + 150 cdmg res gks who are more well rounded, not a roulette

tiffeur likes this.