1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [12 Oct]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I was NOT expecting that Grandeur costume, but I couldn't be happier for it :D

3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    A digital idol is always welcomed

4. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    new player, wonder which element is this time since cant be thunder. according my calculations, this very likely can be ardor...thunder/light/ww happened, and behind that dark, so im gonna keep my fingers crossed (yes i actually like the art)

all the yes for niss. at first she wasnt so much around my radar but with these arts i guess ill be going out to attempt to get her, which i hope wont fail knowing the difficulties of last superb boss, which only seemingly feels to be harder...

good possibility this is dboss as one goes around, another comes around. could be interesting which element this is since new superb boss rotation has passed, which leaves me guessing ardor, if niss turns out to be thunder, as thunder has two of them atm

not sure if either melisa/vaidi skin, but it more feels as like melisa just from the looks of it, though i would like it be vaidi, as from the artstyle itself it just seems better for her in general over melisa. hope my guess is wrong and goes to vaidi.

khalid skin is alright

valerie skin out of the bunch is probably the most underwhelming one, but cant help it. we got so many good skins anyways /shrug

same goes for sakiel as said about valerie, underwhelming.. witch was a already used concept (Nari) plus turning a rocket into broom is unoriginal. should of given a halloween skin to someone other player, this was one feels like a wasted one.

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND MILENA RIGHT HERE IS PERFECTION BOY SHE THICC AND SEXY, TOP OF THE LINE QUALITY

Grandeur skin is good, like that they went bit more nudity way with this, as also a boss skin, especially good skin is always open for me. now if youll excuse me ill go rot to wait for Elise skin

...and finally a Chundo skin. good thing they didnt decided to drag this anymore longer.

With all of this said, Halloween surely brought a lot of sweets. Some sweet, some sour, but the more the merrier.

PaxMilitae likes this.