1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [2/2]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kazu19, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D60*I100*T50
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    ignes is th ebest thing about this but her nose is awks to me

the rest are like

are they even trying anymore

Shipwrecksos likes this.
  3. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    New player reminds me of Jedah from the Vampire savior series

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

That new character's artwork makes Mexican graffiti look like Rembrandt.

5. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    well this is a underwhelming teaser. another weird looking new player, and a luri skin that wont be much used knowing her status. on a positive not at least they took down two ee for melisa ee dream to be coming very soon.

6. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    This art kinda meh... that new player look so fake... hope Melissa ee will be better!!!!

7. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Hopefully they start interchanging between buffing old players and releasing new ones. I feel like they're close to noticing Irre/Jin now that they buffed like 3(2 in reality but let's say 3) GKs, one of which received a buff twice very fast. As for the teaser, other than Ignes I'm not really impressed. Villain dude looks weird, boring angel dude looks weird/boring, Luri for an SS girl is really underwhelming but at least Ignes looks very nice. Hopefully they make her useful as well.
    !beth!

8. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Yeah, Jin's need a major buff for the last year straight. I would LOVE to see them buff him to the likes of Presty, or even Kirna. It could be something as simple as making his active have no cooldown (which even at THAT, Presty and Kirna would still outdo him against some teams).

9. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Active block with no cooldowns you are crazy that’s basically 70% dr everytime he is shot at. Also they should probably nerf those lg gk instead of buff other gk to their levels

10. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

Buffs make whales spend money. Nerfs make whales quit the game. This is why devs generally lean towards buff rather than nerf (unless the character is flat-out broken, like William used to be).

Also, Jin has ZERO self-heals of any sort, leaving you nothing but spirit stones or totems to heal him. Even with insane DR, you can whittle down his health pretty easily (unlike with Kirna who has both heals and shields).