1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [28th Sep] & Dev Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    PaxMilitae likes this.
  2. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    weentiendo ss still exists

AquaXxX likes this.
  3. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Loli Vi best Vi

4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos Bronze

I'm very glad they're looking into making "old" Superb Bosses easier to obtain. That was something we directly requested in the Official Forums.

With the last major patch being extraordinarily pro-community, and now this one, it seems they're really trying to listen to the playerbase more than before (which hopefully is paying off for them financially; especially after that last patch). People will always find something to gripe about with mobile games, but I've gotta give credit where credit is due.

5. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    New player looks cool. Hoping its a GK

Nono EE is looks amazing. I would have thought it was a unique skin if anything.

Black Horns skin looks cool. Sadly he is not used.

Hope to see good news with uq and luq spirit stone balancing.

Changing the difficulty of getting a uq stone sounds like they are going to increase the chances of evolving a rare to uq.

Glad to hear we are getting a new mode. While I don't think it may bring back a lot of older players I hope it would bring in more people.

6. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Nono, an epic fusion of evolving Turtles

7. HakaBaka

HakaBaka

IGN/ID:
    Haka Baka
    Club:
    Arise
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD 49 CoI 61 CoT 35
    Can they EE Wonny already :(((( lsleepy

8. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Not so fast Haka

9. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    ok im probably late af on the news but here goes. this might be a bit long but i cant help myself so theres that.

new player, presumeably thunder, looks good and kawaii while at it. aside from other concerns of her EE, i dont mind it, though im still more leaning onto her evolved version eitherway. who cares anyways if EE is a downgrade anyways? each to its own, thats why there is a selection whether you want to choose base/evo/EE art so...not that much big of a deal. moving on.

Nono looks fine. didnt expected much eitherway out of seeing the base and evo ver but at least this looks more attractive for my eyes.

Cant argue about anything bad about Black Horns skin. overall good quality, as well as solid pick for his first skin, though of course you could argue it kind of could of been more original, but heck, this looks alright.

moving onto Dev Notes...key things that caught my eye

1) easier UQ stone getting - what a time to be alive on this timeline on SS. seems like that BBs decisions on for most of the parts have been only looking better and better. needless to say this was a smart decision, considering new UQs still keeping on coming and that everyone is on a grind rush to craft a yetg another LUQ for their team.

2) new mode - nothing much to say here asides i will be waiting for it on how different it might be, though this just gives off the feel for me by reading the hint that this might be a feature to make the game more grindier. as if it wouldnt be anyways i guess...

3) not sure what to think of balancing on stones. assuming finally some stones will get justice, like PoL which is nobodies loved, ansd potentially something else, and of course the nerfs of the most commonly abused ones most likely.

4) max cap for stones and players is a always welcomed QoL for me. im always finding myself struggling not still having lodgings, especially for players. considering also that more and more players are being released, and for the grinding purposes to be less bothered by this, im only open hands to this.

5) not sure what they are meaning with chain mission improving. it seems for me solid as it is but i guess we'll see on what will come out of their changes.

6) improving ways of acquiring superb boss is also another positive sign they considered, knowing that some superb bosses rotation is painfully long.

in tl;dr id say yet another sign of things looking in the right way, same as to the last one. hope they keep up like this, as im feeling that this game is showing some recovery from its past mistakes

10. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    From what you said it feels like you are a little disappointed about Nono's EE, which imo looks really good. Thou the face looks a little weird.

Honestly if you want to talk about an unoriginal skin there is Erica's which is very similar imo to her EE. There are probably others but i cant remember.

Also the new mode should be something for players to grind to make people spend more time playing so you should want a new mode to grind.