1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [30 March]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    DeltaRubee and YangBr like this.
  2. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Mr. (???) is prolly the next DBoss. I'm down for everything except for the new player.

xXPhoenixXx likes this.
  3. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    please let the new player be ardor so i can go broke

4. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
  5. Mikiyuto_

Mikiyuto_

IGN/ID:
    Mikiyuto
    Still no melissa ee..?

6. xXPhoenixXx

xXPhoenixXx Fabulous banana

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    So we have a prostitute that likes cat fur
    A power ranger
    A cow boy
    Space and time old man demon
    And Beethoven meets fate series (hope u understand that last one)

7. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I I want EE le first o, Fite me

8. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Lol

Whaddoya expect from the next update, a candy? :D:p

9. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    An ardor EE

10. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    inb4 that cat is actually alive. it is sort of interesting though on seeing more character arts that are resembling gundam. at least somewhat refreshing and new in a way..the cownoy could be more referred to as space cowboy. im out of range on giving opinion about that old man though and VF skin gives me two sided feels about it...

xXPhoenixXx likes this.
  11. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    That Vivid Fear is beautiful. My only qualm is I'm not sure if It makes much sense sense in her.

As for the New player...why would you call her a prostitute? There's nothing vulgar about her.

12. xXPhoenixXx

IGN/ID:
    RainbowUnicorn
    Club:
    LoliAlliance
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    She looks the part

13. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Where are the feminazis when we need them?

14. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    sure i'll give it a go
    She is cleary not wearing a bra, for breast that size it would be rather painful for them to floop around. more so when considering they are playing soccer.

this is the part when someone tells me her breast are supported by magic, or she is so bad ass she doesnt feel pain in her boobs

WTB: Male skin with a large budge, and it can vibrate + spin + "last more than 5 mins"
    ps: a large bank account is good too, maybe he can pose with his blance sheet

PaxMilitae likes this.
  15. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    "she doesn't wear a bra" lolol. You prolly never seen braless boobs in your life. She looks nothing like a whore for an anime character.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  16. NEET

NEET

IGN/ID:
    N33T
    Club:
    Valkyrie
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Cero, this isnt the first time we talked
    So much negitivety and ego posting, hardly contrubting towards a friendly community

The first thing am going to say is that was a joke post at the requestion of another user for a "feminazis"

I shall take your comment as implied or intended slander, "you prolly never seen braless boobs in your life" refers to a either a very young male or a male who is unpopular with women; both of these traits being of lower status male in westen cluture. Instead of agureing for why non supported breast is not a issure you have decided to question the poster based on impled sexual inexpereince rather than make any logical claim.

Am going to say without intended slander "judgeing by your profile picture and your comment, you likly have not experienced having large breast or more likly your a male with limited medical knowlege"

As women myself (your comment is now invaid) i can from experince say that not wearing a bra during spotting activty is rather painful, friends of mine with larger breast have complained of walking stairs without a bra. Breast can weight over a kilo each, and anatomcally speaking they are not supported by any notable structures to the rib cage. They are mostly held by skin elasticity and suface tenshion, there are other soft tissures but non of these are able to support the stress involed with large movements of any greater mass.

one kilo is not the largest, it is not unheard of to be around 2 kilos. Mass and movement will produce inertia in any direction of movement therefore any change of any vector forces applied will cause some level of stress to both the skin and tissues (neves included). But there is more to it, being a soft stuture that can be subject to compession and tenshion. When movement is constant (reguardless of vector) then mutiple instances of compession and tension will would amplify the last, This is subject to a wave interence patten where two plane waves overlapping will create area of high stress and therefore pain.

Or to put it in easy to understand terms, shops sells "sports bras" for a reason and people buy them for its funtion. they stop "plots" from painfully flopping about too much

Cero, I understand how slender might make oneself feel superior and grant self esteam as of common practice on the internets, this is not the 1st time you have done so. Such a choice of method would cause you to speak ill of many people over time, also you wont be able to devlop your ablity to present any strutured reasoning or agurement to contrubte to any discissions beyond simple statements.

also @ staff, am pretty sure statements such as "lolol you prolly never seen braless boobs in your life" counts as harassment/trolling/negitivty. This comment was directed at one preson and served no purpose for the discusion of topic. His emphasis was not on how practical "braless boobs" are, but rather directed at a person.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  17. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    Let's start with this

@Cero
    I believe that there was no ill-intent and it's just your form of banter, but your implied insults or hostility towards other forumers when you think they're making "stupid/unwanted" comments is still generating negativity.

I request that you remove that part of your post as it has caused unintended provocation and is unrelated to the topic. Apologize for the misunderstanding and just calm down on the trolling and sarcasm to provoke someone. Then we can carry on.

If not, then I'll remove it myself and give you a warning.

18. DeltaRubee

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    just enjoy the games art and its plot for once instead of getting your grapes in a twist if the player is braless or not...

19. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    Well that was fun, I knew you'd get very butthurt.. you can't stand me after all. I didn't get through it all bcz too long but I tried my best to catch the funny insults. I'm a dude and I most definitely have experience with boobs and I can guarantee you that she's wearing a bra and I don't need essays to prove it dude you have eyes, right? I'm surprised tho that you're a girl tbh. Anyways see you never :) <3

20. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    @Nawzu Ban me, mr. BT already gave me a warning.