1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Patch Teaser [30 March]

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Nawzu, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    I'll take that as a no to the request

I see no record of that warning, so you're only getting a warning from me for now

2. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    ugkj.png

Don't worry I gotcha.. he may not've said it directly but come on, you can't tell me he didn't imply it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  3. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    @Nawzu

You're wasting your time dude. I'm not changing my personality for some oversensitive and insecure lil girl online. I bet she'll be insulted by this as well so there's your "post warning policy break"

4. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    @Nawzu
    No one minded my picture you just removed it to be a jerk without giving me a chance to reply in that conversation, I thought you were alright but now you lost all respect from me. For whatever reason (I actually know the reason but I'm not telling) you don't seem to want to ban me but that's alright.. I'll just stop being a part of this dead forum myself. (and I know.. no one gives a fuck I was just declaring it)

5. Nawzu

Nawzu Bora Husbando Staff Member

IGN/ID:
    Nawzays
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2751)
    Colosseum:
    CoD 55 CoT 44
    You have shown me Daru's verbal warning, and seeing that you still have a somewhat nsfw picture after all that time you had to change, I gave you an official warning in his stead and removed the picture.
    I wasn't expecting a response, and would think you would start a new conversation if you did, I have opened the conversation if you still want to say anything.

6. icebarrier

icebarrier Bronze

IGN/ID:
    draww (galaxy server)
    Teasers

Butbthe bulk is like the 5-10 lines of "nerfs"maybe theyll do some other neglegible thing

7. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    [​IMG]

I can't help but to feel somewhat responsible for this, so allow me to throw in my 2 cents:

@NEET and @Nawzu: I made the "where's the feminazis" comment because I believed @xXPhoenixXx 's comment was unfortunate. Not because he should be punished or anything, but to be made fun at, because it was a dumb one and, as far as I recall, a little bit of teasing here and there never did any harm. As for @Cero, I have to say you guys are possibly making way too big of a fuss about his comments. Do have in mind that I am not - and never will - support a behaviour that I believe to be hazardous, but then, aren't we grown up enough to deal with cases like this in a civilized manner? I do agree he sometimes is childish and doesn't give a damn about what others have to say, but it's not like he goes that way all the time. We gotta give the example if we want to decide what's wrong and what's not.

@Cero Judging by what you usually post, I have no reasons to believe you're a bad person, or anything like that. I doubt you have problems to understand that random people on the Internet, at the end of the day, still are people. All I'm asking is that you take it easy before making assumptions about people you don't know. Regardless of what you think about someone else's opinion, it doesn't hurt to show some courtesy.

8. Cero

Cero I's different

IGN/ID:
    Marluxia_Cero
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    52/ 67/ 37
    It's not your fault I wasn't defending you, I don't even remember if I like you or not but it's over now. Pls no one tag me anymore, I'm done here.

9. Ghost

Ghost Questionable

IGN/ID:
    Questionable
    Club:
    Questionable
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Questionable
    the forum isn’t dead though.

theres like 83 guests and a lot of bots.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    PaxMilitae likes this.