1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Penetration power, How it works now?

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by AquaXxX, Dec 31, 2016.

1. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Hellow, my fellow SS player :D

Okay, i've heard this before, BB said in the new update, star burst update, penetration power is not penetrating defense stat anymore :( . Im really confuse, how it works right now? And what use of penetration "exactly" ?

thx

PS: pliss, pro's, help me :'(

2. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Same as before, just that it doesn't work against Defense. I think Penetration power got nerfed 3 times, but it is still a really strong stat.

Half of your penetration power will be applied to your opponent's DR (Damage Reduction). So if you have 80% DR and you have 80% pen power. Half your pen power, which is 40% gets applied to the 80% DR. Which means 80% DR x 0.6 = 48% DR.
    Note that this is vastly superior to DI (Damage Increase) against high DR (above 80%) targets. At 200% DI(3x multiplier, not an easy value to get at all), 80% DR is reduced to 40% DR.

AquaXxX likes this.
  3. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    So..... Penetration power provided against DR? And if penetration is above DR, its provide DI? @_@

wew, i never noticed that.

thx for info @Starx

4. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    No, penetration power just affects DR, that is all it does. It simply reduces how much DR the GK has.

DI is also mentioned because you can't mention DR without DI.
    First you calculate all of the DR and DI to get final DR (that is the value you see on the GK when you begin shooting). Then, if the DR value is positive, you apply pen power to it. If that value is 0 or lower, pen power doesn't do anything.

5. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    So, if enemys Gk had 0 DR, Penetration provide DI, right?

6. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    If the enemy has 0 DR. Penetration power does nothing.

7. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    What? =_=