1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Player Spirit Stone

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Anh Huy, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Anh Huy

Anh Huy

IGN/ID:
    secret
    Galaxy:
    bronze
    Colosseum:
    Hello guy I am new to this game and the forum. I need help for player Spirit Stone!
    I find it very hard to search for a specific player Spirit Stone so I am wondering can someone create a thread with all player Spirit Stone? I appreciate and thank you very much, also I don’t know where to post this so my apology that I post on the wrong thread.
    For example: Yuri Spirit Stone,Lynia Spirit stone, Choi Spirit stone,etc...
    Oh the reason I am asking for this is because other new player may find the thread useful to them! If there is a thread like this then tell me so I can take down this one, thank you!

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro Bronze

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/wiki/wpd

link to reddit forum where they talk about different player. You can use this. There are many ways to build a player based on a situation. Some stone builds for players already exist so it may be better to ask for what player you want to build for PVE/PVP