1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Playing Soccer Spirits on iOS

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by thegrandmaster, Jun 19, 2017.

1. thegrandmaster

thegrandmaster

Hi,

I'm playing Soccer Spirits on an Android phone but planning to buy a tablet in the near future. I'm thinking of buying an iPad but I'm not sure if it can play Soccer Spirits just as good? Does anyone play on an iPhone or iPad?

Also, this might be a silly question but I just want to be sure. When playing on an iPad when my account was created on an Android device, can I still use it here or do I need to create a new account and start from scratch??

I'm thinking the Android and iOS version of the game is separate, is this correct? I do not like to lose my progress if possible.

Thanks for any advice!

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Android or apple both play the game fine just a few annoying things for coupon events will happen but that all.

You need to link your acc to something like facebook or make an official user and pass in the app settings then on the new device just log in and works fine. I used to use and iPhone then switch to android 0 probs.

thegrandmaster likes this.
  3. thegrandmaster

thegrandmaster

Ok, that's good to know. I'm tired of playing on a small screen. :)
    Thanks anavn!