1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Thunder Please help me finally do damage!

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Mystio, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Hello friends!

I'm really hoping I can be helped, because this is getting a bit ridiculous.

Basically, I always feel my team is in a lot lot lot worse shape then pretty much everyone elses ever since I started Soccer Spirits in summer, I even quit the game and recently came back and see that I still feel very far behind in power.

My goalkeeper constantly gets 1-2 shot, meanwhile I almost never get to kill the enemy GK in 4+ shots, even when they have the exact same GK with even less totems!

I honestly can't figure it out, and we're talking about GOLD here, it's very frustrating. I've been taking advice from everyone, even breaking my dual color theme (even though I absolutely hate the thought of Rainbow) to try to amp up power, but even with all the suggestions, I'm still performing terribly! Anyway, here's my team, please help!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I also have all 4 star stones on everyones slots that I planned out for what I felt was most optimal, I can give those if they're needed. There shouldn't be any reason why I get demolished and can't do any damage to most GKs (including Isillias!), I can't figure it out. I remember the struggle of deciding to switch to Elaine to get some extra damage in, but it just doesn't work out! It's depressing hearing everyone talk about Beatrice being horrible or hell, even Latios, and I simply get 2 shot by them all the time. I'm on the verge of just giving up again, but I don't want to.. I was very very comfortable with my team, so it's very depressing

I get my stats aren't that amazing, but here is my stats so far

Leventor shoot with pass active:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  2. Okayshows

Okayshows Recall Sharr please

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    COD 33/ COT 35
    Problem is your backline, why the fuck would you have Isillia and Chitose paired with Bell Nikita and Nerua ? lsmirk

3. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Bell is a linebreaker, chitose buffs Isillia's GK stats, Nerua provides buffs to the majority of my time as well as elemental resistance that contrast with Chitose for Isillia and much needed crit ressit. I hate raklet and didn't have much other options other then Isilia, I was originally Light/Thunder fully until people told me to change several things. I'm not sure what else to do? Bell used to be in mid and I used to run someone else over Nikita (I think it was Mikael?)

Thunder and light really don't have much options for back that I found, Virgil isn't going to help Isillia not get oneshot and replacing any of my back either makes Isillia get more damage dealt to her or gets rid of my one linebreaker

Also doesn't change that my front can't kill jack anything
    It's difficult to take criticism when the post is just "your backline is crap", if you could tell me why or what I can do it'd be greatly appreciated

4. Johny Sama

Johny Sama You're The Worthy One Of All Your Merits.

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Since you're talking about don't being able to strike down the GKs... Can you show me your frontliners stones? I mean i can give you a better advice with brute information since im not calculating stats.

5. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Sure thing, from top to bottom it's Leventor/Elaine/Baltheon

Also I have switched several times between Receive Pass blue stone and Crit Damage red stone in special slot for Leventor, I have also tried Frontus in purple slot. Leventor is mainly waiting for Silent Cold in blue slot and changing his purple to Reflex, but since critting isn't really my problem, it's not the most relevant nor do I feel I should be doing so little damage against not so finished teams (even when compared to 3 superb strikers)

link for full view: http://i.imgur.com/FCWGs3z.jpg

EDIT: oopse I messed up
    [​IMG]

6. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Nerua does not belong there, use someone else.
    Metatron should be using TW. You can give Veronica Star's Tears to replace her TW.

7. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    View attachment 9867
    This are my stats in the today's boss match you can see that my stats aren't the best in the world but my Shanti works very well Screenshot_2017-01-08-10-43-36.png

8. Okayshows

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    COD 33/ COT 35
    Alright. In my opinion, you mix several gameplay together and as you said it doesn't seem to work. I'm not saying your back is crap, I'm just telling you, mixing that back might work but it ain't optimized.
    Chitose totem brings AS, Reflex and HP. But only for her and Isillia .. AS/Rflx won't help her much. Nerua's totem (Hp / def) won't help Isillia and Chitose. Great she offers 30%CR and elemental resist, IMO you better off using something else. Moreover, Lev's ace doesn't bring anything to your GK.

For your mid, I feel like Veronica is the weak point, letting a lot of things pens through her. But she's useful with her totem eh. Metatron is metatron, you just need to change her UQ, I think your aware of this point.
    Lynia brings a totem that Meta doesn't want : AS. I mean, I rather letting my Meta getting hit more to make an use of her skills.

For your front, Baltheon is not usually paired with Leventor. I heard a lot of thing after his change last patch, and some people from the forum would like to try that duo.

Seeing your stones for your frontline, I think Elaine isn't optimized. I don't know about Balth, but I'm summoning @vidman to help you for your Leventor's stones

9. Johny Sama

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    Have u tried the crit leventor? I mean changing that dark pen of yours for a dark CD and seenwhat happens also if you want pen that much try using the blue pen. Cuz i really don't know wy you're not giving damage since your stats are higher than mine

10. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Yeah, metatron just has frontus because I have nothing else atm for her, I was going to get her TW but I'm unsure for the reason stated, her attack speed is fast so having her suicide when starting with the ball makes TW useless in those aspects. I feel having a stone inconsistent with 1st/2nd (example: battalion) is very bad, but anyway.

So as for Nerua, she is only 3SPU so replacing her now might be best, but I have no idea with who. New stars aren't entirely possible to get or I'd have considered that HP pool one, and Virgil provides no defense and would make Bell redundant. I do feel Veronica doesn't perform too badly, but I wouldn't mind switching her with Bell if needed, but her reflex and totems feel very good.
    TW was put on Veronica to try to lesson her being a weak link.
    Stars tears feels very bad on non GK, I have it on Nerua and did some tests with a friend, it reduced the damage by very little, making his shot go from 660 to 600

To be honest I wish I could change Chitose to Altair and Isillia to newstar, but that would make me lose 10 superbs and somehow get 2 newstars so that's not entirely a possibility

11. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    I think I'll try testing with crit damage rather then Pen stone and get rid of my Pen, I have tried having a full pen build though and don't feel it too great.

12. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Star's Tears work fine on a non-GK. It is generally better if the unit that has it is hypermaxed. Since defense scales better if the unit in question has good base defense.
    Metatron should be using TW.
    You can put Fontus on other units that need it more.
    Whoever you are replacing Nerua with, it will almost always be better. Nerua provides elemental DR to Isillia, so only on some match ups does she work correctly. She also provides critical hit resistance, but that is assuming your Isillia has high values on that and looking at your team(you have no Alice, no Jin, no Silk, no Black Ivy to help with CR) setup, there is no way your Isillia can get sufficient CR for Nerua to be helpful.

13. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Should i be replacing yellow DR stone or Reflex with TW? Veronica blue with reflex or DR?

Should I replace Nerua or Isillia? I don't think there's much light backs that could even help isillia in the slightest, would do even less then crit resist. It was also involve straying my team further from thunder, so having a defensive ace would be nearly impossible since there would be absolutely no room for Haru

I would replace Chitose and Isillia, but I'd have to wait 6 months for a new GK, or should I buy Galayd with D-Stones? That seemed dumb to me to buy not a legendary

14. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    For Metatron, replace DR stone, unless the stone has good substats.
    For Veronica, blue reflex. I assume you are using blue DR and reflex?

15. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    yes you are right, ok I'll try those stone changes, thank you. improvements are always nice and welcome, I will admit my mid isn't entirely doing the worst (at least in these low ranks)

16. Okayshows

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    COD 33/ COT 35
    You can also try to build the new thunder GK, she looks like very solid

17. Mystio

Mystio

IGN/ID:
    Nadekoko
    Colosseum:
    Yes I do want her but she is new star so it's very likely I won't get her for another 6 months, and just putting the game to the side for 6 months sounds pretty bad. Most of the times I can only get chars I want through spending millions in scout

18. Kalor

Kalor Silver

IGN/ID:
    Kalor
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    First problem is leventor he is maybe weakest thunder striker I have him lvl 70 maxed on bench... He is bad joke and worst legend in game... Try van or blade and you see dif. Second problem is issilia she is good Gk but you need swap your backline for more utility. Then you need change your ace and maybe then your team can be strong...

19. Okayshows

IGN/ID:
    ChitogeS
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    COD 33/ COT 35
    What dude levy is really strong atm

20. OmegaPain

OmegaPain Stupidity at its finest.

Nah lol. Leventor's the weakest striker at the moment. *Sarcasm intensifies* Probably because llLeventor doesn't work like any other legends where you can just shove them anywhere and expect them to do great. He needs that one specific build ane he will do a great amount of dmg even against the top gks.