1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Presty Backline Options

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by e23, May 13, 2018.

1. e23

e23

So I know that the most common meta for almost every strong GK is Jiho-Duran-Hyang Ran-Aiolos. I have 2 of the 4 (Jiho and Hyang Ran). I have Presty and I'm currently testing out some 4 man backlines using

(CI) Jiho, (MoTB) Hyang Ran, (MotB) Patricia

Now based on the players I got I was considering the following:

1. Pinol
    2. Lindberg
    3. Alice
    4. Krishna
    5. EA42 Vanity

So which would be the smartest players to use in this case?

2. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    highly suggest pinol coz facing him is one of the most tilting thing that would happen to you coz of spirit sucking techie...

alice. krishna are for crit resist build presty, vanity has good amount of HP with pass reduction and ample amount of crit rate debuff... but its still up to you
    safe choice is picking dark units

3. Stingray1188

Stingray1188 Stingray5

IGN/ID:
    Stingray5
    Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League
    Colosseum:
    If you can get calm icicle while also stacking speed spirit stones on pinol so he can constantly suck spirit, i would recommend him. However, I would also recommend someone who you haven't considered: Magnus. He has increase in action speed, hp and dog reduction for the line, he also reduces dmg from thunder and ardor which is very useful since now u have really strong protection against ardor strikers and 30% dmg reduction from thunder and light. Only 2 attributes u don’t have elemental dmg reduction is from ww and dark.