1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Pulled my first legend Now what?

Discussion in 'Everything Else!' started by Yuz, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Yuz

Yuz Cracked

IGN/ID:
    Global:Yuzuru KR:Tokido
    Club:
    Phantasm19
    Galaxy:
    Milky way
    Colosseum:
    The moment when you waited for 3 bloody years and your first ever legend finally drops but then you run mono and the legend forces you to go off color, as the happiness and sheer bliss you were feeling moments ago becomes a bundle of confused emotions going around each other trying to figure out what you should be feeling as you realised that for 3 years all you ever waited for was to gain a unit to sit at the back of your bench and collect dust for the days to come.....

But really now what? Is a legend worth dropping your Ace burst?
    The legend is Felix and I run mono WW. I thought of ww/thunder once but daru told me that ww/thunder doesn't synergize well

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  2. Ozuros

Ozuros "All you need is Hime" -Ozu 2017

Yuz lives :eek:

3. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Forget about felix. Hes strong but selfish, and doesnt offer much. Maybe when you have enough resources for mono thunder, can consider. But stick to your mono ww for now :)