1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Info PVP Rating List (updated 25 Mar)

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by mechsiao, Aug 8, 2015.

1. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Hi I'm mechie and this is my first post in guide section.

This rating list guide is meant strictly for pvp references. The filled colors in the cells represent the rating, so the more bars filled, the better the player. The color of the cells represents each attribute. I will constantly update this list as the meta changes, especially taking reference to the champions to galaxy league tier meta.

http://bit.ly/1NiHc63

The stats in this tier list have been abstracted from rtsilva's very useful full soccer spirits excel sheet. The players are all at max superbed +160 and only a few player stats are not at their EE forms, which I have indicated in the comments. Rtsilva's excel can be found here:

http://bit.ly/1T7HLGN

Rtsilva's list is currently outdated. The new stats (level 70 for 7* players) can be found at this amazing website https://ssherder.com/ including stats for the new stones. Therefore, the stats will not be covered in the guide anymore.

Update 10th August - Added Unique stone sheet in the excel file http://bit.ly/1NiHc63

Note how to read the file: Filled colors represent the rating just like the player list, so the more bars filled, the better the unique stone. This stone list is also strictly with considerations to pvp. It is worth noting that the stats gained from improving your stone from +14 to +15 is doubled compared to previous levels. Also, further worth noting is that each unique has two effects, the second effect (which is after the and in my excel file) can still be gained as substats. So for example, a star tears stone can have crit resist sub stat, same goes for protection of mother earth.

Some explanations: The attack stat works when attacking, which includes stealing, shooting and penetrating and therefore is much better than dribble. Furthermore, damage tests carried out on dribble shows that the stat is really mediocre so I wouldn't bother to increase dribble at all imo.

%HP can only gained by uniques and is most of the time better than +HP stones. Paradise of light is always better than +HP stones on all defenders for example. HP rare and common stones suck anyway, so if you need HP, HP uniques are really the best and they are very OP for stat-gained.

Update 11th August - Added new sheet on voting results from Reddit on player tiers
    (Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/3gkmyp/rsoccerspirits_tier_list/)
    Credits to all the participants in the vote and TheJediJew for organizing the data

It seems like the best average attribute is whirlwind and thunder is last. Best player is Metatron followed closely by Jin and Baltheon. Best non-legend is Sharr coming in 6th.

Update 14th August - Added vivid fear, reviewed raklet, updated silk and black ivy's remarks.

Update 18th August - Updated elaine, luka, virgil and raklet's EE stats.

Update 22nd August - Updated vonchi and vivid fear's stats. Updated comments for players.

Update 23rd August - Added meta analysis spreadsheet. Included some formation analysis. Updated Nute's rating. Added a PVP tips spreadsheet.

Update 6th September - Updated Black Daisy's stats and rating for EE. Added Shanti and a video link. Added video link for vonchi. Added a new meta setup in meta analysis.

Update 10th September - Updated Black Daisy's patched base stats. Added a new sheet recording opponents' strikers, gks, cm ballholder, ace and TA I encountered after 2500 league points to give a sense of what calibre of enemies appear in higher league PVP. Number counts of each are also tabulated to see the popular players of those roles in higher league PVP team encounters. This will be ongoing until end of this season.

Update 11th September - Added Haru's stats. Added Renee and video link for her. Rectified major problem with total stats in player page. Now the comparison of total stat should be correct. Added and adding video links for my league climb.

Update 16th September - Added new vonchi video link.

Update 24th September - Updated Lynia's EE stats and ratings. Updated unique stone ratings.

Update 4th October - Added Evylin. Reviewed verister's ratings. Updated more combos and reviewed meta analysis sheet.

Update 24th October - Added Shura, Miho and Aslan. Started a new sheet tracking this season's championsleague opponents.

Update 11th November - Added Angela. Updated Verister EE stats.

Update 12th November - Added championsleague climb to galaxy stats.

Update 20th November - Updated William's rating. Updated all the players ratings according to the current meta

Update 26th November - Updated Rudiel's EE stats and Black Daisy.

Update 13th December - Updated ravian and jeunese rating. Added new meta combo and edited some older combo. Revamped the ratings for the new season. William (+1), Leventor (-1), Uriel (+1), Ravian (-3), Veronica (+1), Jeunese (-1), Nute (-1), Rudiel (+1), Kei (-1), Orses (+2), Malcolm (-1), Hildegard (-1), Silla (+1)

Update 14th December - Added new build in meta sheet

Update 18th December - Updated Griffith stats. Added Death Queen. Updated GK stats and added GK analysis (ranking will come later). Lucian (+1), Zibroi (+2), Raklet (+1), Kei (+1), Isillia (-1)

Update 20th December - Added Patricia. Updated all to +160 stats. Post GK buff patch Champ Galaxy League match and stats are up including video links. GK analysis has been completed, rankings are up!

Update 28th December - Added galaxy 2600+ Stats and analysis. Further analysis can be found here https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerspirits/comments/3yho7i/the_galaxy_stats_2600_some_surprises/

Soccer Spirits 2.0 into 2016

Update 5th August - I am back editing the guide. Created new player rating list under player '16 tab.

Update 6th August - Updated unique stone tab, renamed Unique stones '16.

Update 11th August
    - Added meta analysis '16. Contains build template effective in current league.

Update 15th August - Added player builds - metatron, jin and bell. More to be added later.

Update 17th August - Added player builds - william. More to be added later.

Update 22th August - Added player builds - sharr, leventor, baltheon and linmay. More to be added later.

Update 23th August - Added player builds - elaine and vonchi. More to be added later.

Update 30th August - Added player builds - lucid and kiki. More to be added later. Editted PVP tips and brought it forward renaming to PVP tips '16. Added stone layout to the Builds '16 tab.

Update 1st September - Added player builds - beth and silk. Added additional build to elaine. More to be added later. Added new column to list players whose builds have been done.

Update 13th September - Updated player ratings for EE players Elise, Dynames, Freyja, Orses, Edward and Vivid Fear. Added team build '16 sheet which contains a list of template team builds for mono attribute and dual attribute teams.

Soccer spirits seventh star with new uniques major update 2017

Update 25th March - Updated spirit stone ratings for 5 new uniques. Updated player ratings for new players.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017 at 11:56 PM
  2. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Updated the meta analysis in the spreadsheet

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  3. pizzae

pizzae

IGN/ID:
    TacticalJ
    Club:
    Dominance
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Umm, in the 1st spreadsheet I don't see any ratings, just the stats of each players and a unique stone sheet, unless I have gone full retard

4. Mollycoddle

Mollycoddle is still a rook

IGN/ID:
    velleity
    Club:
    TrueAffinity
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 52 / CoT 40 (35)
    Can't really verify your mental state, but

i.e. Bell is 13/13, while Robin is 3/13.

5. pizzae

pizzae

IGN/ID:
    TacticalJ
    Club:
    Dominance
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    This is literally the first row I see:

William 6 Striker Ardor 384 183 289.5 265.5 1032 442 241 149 583 56.55 204 589 41.7 Lacks crit, needs terranox blood

What ratings?

edit: Just realised the coloured bars lmao

6. Zeappa

Zeappa Beatrice all the way

IGN/ID:
    Zeappa
    Club:
    White Lotus
    Galaxy:
    Diamond!
    Colosseum:
  7. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Perhaps I could use a darker color :cya:

Leduendas likes this.
  8. Leduendas

Leduendas

Club:
    White Lotus
    Colosseum:
    It's a bit hard to read but still an interesting work. Thanks for it.

mechsiao likes this.
  9. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Wait Black Ivy has an EE confirmed?

10. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
  11. Zeappa

Zeappa Beatrice all the way

IGN/ID:
    Zeappa
    Club:
    White Lotus
    Galaxy:
    Diamond!
    Colosseum:
  12. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Oh sorry, I saw wrongly @_@.

Anyway now that I checked the update source, the EE skillset change for black ivy has been struck off. Not sure if it means that her EE is revoked, but vivid fear's one is still there.

edit: I have updated the info in the file

Johny Sama likes this.
  13. TheJediJew

TheJediJew Reddit Mod and Literal Hitler

IGN/ID:
    AquaJedi
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Low 40s
    :D

14. Trinity

Trinity Ruby's my Waifu :D

IGN/ID:
    7Trinity
    Club:
    TheNekoFleet4
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    When i looked at the list and saw so many "EE confirmed", I wanted to wreck my phone....

I just used all those cards which is about to get new EE for special training OTL*\head

Nice rating list! It's quite helpful in many ways. Poor Chairman though ahahahhaa

15. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Why does Linmay and say best 6* imo?

16. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    They were announced at the interview with the developers when season two was out. Those announced are being delivered surely but slowly like luka and cynthia

Trinity likes this.
  17. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Inspiring and forward pass together with her stat distribution is really perfect for her role, so best 6* goes to her for me just like eden is the best 4* using the old grade convention. She was so good that few seasons ago robertlee used mira linmay eden midfield to carry him till top 20, championsleague.

18. Rynaki

Rynaki The Nezzy Oracle

IGN/ID:
    Rynaki/小竜
    Club:
    Nawzy's Nekos
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy/Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51/47
    Vann > Leventor GG
    Btw, I finally found you Mechie XD

mechsiao likes this.
  19. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Ohh Does her stats Surpass other Non Legs that have EE esp other forward passers like Sammy? What is her ideal position?

20. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Not really renrashin, sammy is still better. But in mono ww or even dual ace people use linmay in backline normally. She is seldom seen in middle now that meta duke beth bell and the likes are populating there. Too many better options in mid now imo, non legends include sammy, victoria, princess meiran, jury, zibroi.

Edit: to add, her coexistence can revive dead defender in the backline minimizing solo goalie occurrences, just like how sammy is used at the front to revive dead strikers in some builds.