1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Info PVP Rating List (updated 30 Mar)

Discussion in 'Guides and Tips' started by mechsiao, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Dragastal

Dragastal

Hiding in a fictional world of my own imagination
    IGN/ID:
    Dragastal
    Club:
    That one Doki everyone knows
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy scrub
    Colosseum:
    48 / 44
    I think the passive from BI on Avnore is wrong :v

2. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Thanks, corrected.

3. Soul

Soul

Hmm its still only showing the first few words. Maybe only i have this problem.

4. EA01 Luka

EA01 Luka The Deceived Ones

IGN/ID:
    None of Your Business
    Club:
    None of Your Business
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    None of Your Business
  5. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    Nice to see you back.... Awesome update!

Need some advice on my current team:

|Lucid (WoM)|Shura (AS)|Baltheon (SC)|
    |Victoria (BE)|Metatron (Batt)|Duke (TW)|
    |Magnus (WMT)|Miho (LS)|Duran (SHOT) (Ace)/ Kiki (TW)|
    | |Glayde (POME)| |

My question is:

How can I improve my team to reach Galaxy?

Would Aiolos or Jiho improve this team? If yes, should I replace Aiolos / Jiho with Kiki or Miho?

If no, should I just replace Miho or Kiki with Hyang Ran or Aslan, or both?

Also, if no, which legend should I get for 900DS, or should I just save it for the time being?

Benched Max Sup / Stat Players:
    Black Tortoise / Jin / Sharr / Silk / Bell / Beth / Angela

So far, gotten advice to get Jiho, and to bring in Black Ivy and Silk, replacing Magnus, Kiki and Miho for a Jiho / Duran / Silk / Black Ivy backline....

Would like your thoughts on all of the above....

6. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Try to look for Shard of Balmung. Also, do you have enough pen with that Lucid?

Jiho or Askeladd would be a good addition. I would suggest Askeladd over Jiho mainly because you can open up Glayde's friendship chain. Unless you are missing Chrono, if you are, then, it is a toss up and would depend on what you need.

Drop someone for Veronica or Haru for Glayde's affection chain towards one of them. Probably Victoria.
    I would also drop Duke for Bell, because Bell's active is really good, but you lose a powerful wall and penetrator, so it is a tough call. It would depend if you need the speed/defense down or not.

Drop Kiki/Magnus/Miho for Beth or Jin.

What's your superb count on Hyang Ran and Aslan? No point in putting them in if they aren't fully superbed.

7. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    I might go for Jiho.... Don't wanna build the team specifically for Glayde.... Meta changes fast now, and I am indeed missing Chrono.... And I dare not drop Duke nor Victoria both for the DR and the reflex totem....

I have enough resources to instamax 1-2 players, hence Aslan and Hyang Ran will be maxed if I decided on one of them....

SOB is indeed in the works.... Just got it from combination.... :)

You mean to put Jin or Beth in def?

8. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    That is correct, other Jin or Beth in defense to replace one of them. Jin has a line buff and debuff, so he is solid defense material. Beth pushes your offense now that she triggers her crit/reflex and AB gain on attack.

Vic and Duke, solid, but not so powerful than Veronica can't semi cover. Most players have good enough units to pen through them, so its not big deal if you don't use them. And since CA is capped at 50% now, CA happens less.
    The chain is simply too good to not use. Drop Vic or Duke for Veronica or Haru. Affection chain is like using a Hyang Ran, so you really really want it.

9. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

I would drop Miho and Kki for Jiho and Bell.

10. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    I did use Jin with EBM in def before.... Might consider using him....

Very persuasive.... If it comes down to it, I'm benching Veronica.... Have to think deep on this.... Thanks!

11. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    Bell is my waifu....

Had been using her for the longest time in def till I could no longer break into Galaxy anymore.... Are you recommending her now due to the recent buff?

12. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I use her for my Team

She is a good Center Back since she is able to kill enemy CM Metatrons. Her totem also really helps your Backline against Reflex heavy FL (Ravian and Kirin) and midlines (Since Ai usually still pen mid).

13. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Bell's good now. Her active is really helpful. The global slow and minus defense will do it's work. If she's mid, I recommend TW.
    Bell's walling abilities have gone up ever since the change for triggering her Unavoidable Destiny. If for example, Bell and opposing Duke are on same vertical line. Bell attacks Duke, fails to kill, both survive. Duke, then, attacks Bell, Duke will die. Since Bell will have a second stack of Unavoidable Destiny. This is true for Bell vs most units not named Khirel. If she survives the first hit, she will win the trade when they attack her, because she will likely get a second stack of Unavoidable Destiny when she gets attacked or when she attacks. But second scenario happens less, since leader AI.

My formation is somewhat similar to yours and your front is stronger. I have no issues hitting Galaxy.
    Lucid - Evylin - Shura
    Veronica (for chain) - Serestia - Bell
    Nerua (support) - Black Ivy - Freyja (Ace) - Alice - Glayde

I had to use Freyja for her Ace. Previously, it would be Cynthia (Ace) - Serestia - Bell and backrow of Nerua - Black Ivy - Magnus - Alice.

Now, I am using Aiolos as my Ace, so I can put Veronica in.
    Any of those formations can hit Galaxy, since I never have trouble hitting it. As my team is fairly similar to yours, except you are missing Ivy and Alice, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to hit Galaxy.
    Oh, I do side in Chitose or Magnus depending on who I am up against.

All that said, important things to do. Finish your Lucid chains. Do you have an Alice? if so, put her in, it doesn't matter who you drop, Alice has a chain with Lucid, so put her in. Baltheon Chains with Lucid, so you are good there.

14. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    Hm.... Happy to know I can put her backnon the team.... Will consider putting her in mid or def....

15. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    I do have Alice, but I kinda forgot we have to redo chains now.... I'mma finish the chains, get Jiho and experiment with Bell....

16. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    I'm late to the table but yes, Jiho and Aiolos would both help your backline. Khirel would help your midline, as well as bell (as the others suggested). Legends are really in a good spot at the moment.

17. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    I only got enough DS for one.... Most recommendations I'm getting is to get Jiho.... Would do you think? Should I get Jiho or Aiolos?

18. mechsiao

mechsiao

IGN/ID:
    Mechie
    Club:
    TeamSg
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy No. 3
    Colosseum:
    Jiho is more offensive and Aiolos is more defensive. It depends on your playstyle. Both are equally good for your team imo. PVE-wise both are important as well, but jiho is better for most pve content while aiolos is only needed for some cot stages.

19. Senzou

Senzou

IGN/ID:
    Senzou
    I'mma go with Jiho for my backline, I guess, since both are basically the same but Jiho has a slight advantage in PvE....