1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Questions about Action Bar & Skills / Reflex & Counter Attack

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by ShoutFox, Jul 21, 2017.

1. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys !
    So I have a bunch of questions about the game mechanics :

First of all, I noticed that for example you have a Jiho in the enemy back, it's her turn and she attacks your character that has the ball => She penetrates your line and go mid and then she uses her skill power-up since she did an action she passes the ball automatically BUT when you come back to the enemy backline Jiho has her action bar at 100% like a 2nd action.
    And that the same with healers, just why ? How does it works ?

About Action Bar, sometimes I don't really understand how it works because for example a William with Metatron's Will just shoot so he should recover 25% of his Action Bar but sometimes it's like SURPRISE ! And he recovers 80% of his Action Bar, like for no reason.

And is the Action Bar filling faster if your player have a high speed ? ( It seems like it and it's logical )
    But then why my Elchitusa with 60 speed is faster with the ball than my Shanti with 80 speed ?
    Do players get a bonus of action speed when they hold the ball or if they don't ?

About reflex and counter attacks, I've read somewhere that if you have 500 more reflex than your enemy then you have like 50% chance of stealing the ball ( if your enemy have 0% counter attack resistance ).
    But something I feel like this value is not even calculated like if the damage you should take is too high then reflex doesn't matter you just get rekt and f*ck you.
    Because I've a Neraizel CM with 24XX reflex and there is 2 characters that attacks me so many times and even full HP I can't take the ball from them even if they have 12XX reflex : those characters are Jiho and Gaphyl, in my mono Ww I've never counter attack them even if I have more than the double of their reflex...
    Why ? T_T
    Is the bonus attribute that powerful ?

Thanks in advance for your answers guys !

2. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Whenever you use an active buff skill aka leader/ powerup skill after entering a new line you do not give acc bar pass bonus or spirit pass bonus but you instead get to have 100% acc bar. This is a common chease for jiho in manual pve because of her 2 min cd and can be used by a lot of units like virgil magnus ect

That is because of Williams kit also gives him 35% acc bar on attack normal and many stones or line buffs can increase that

For spd yes my 174 spd vonchi will move 5 times befor my celus spd is acc bar regen. What you are talking about is starting acc bar who is an rng shit fest try to beat 5-5 with kirin and you will realise how bad it can get ! Yes players can get bonuses for holding aka L pass stone or not holding thunder unique or can even be part of there kit but base wise no.

Reflex wise first reflex don't matter when you holding the ball and getting attacked as they are killing you an and you cant reflex counter them but they can reflex counter you !

First both unit are back units that usualy have counter attack resistance so yes it is normal you having probs 1.2k reflex sounds really now my jiho is on 2.3K and I use chitose instead of magnus. But you need to know attribute bonus means that when you do the match you lower your reflex by 25% first give yourself 25% di and give then 25% dr who is why most of the time you die to ardor players with no chance of survival not to mention pen ace.

RoundBall and ShoutFox like this.
  3. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Thanks for your reply anavn !
    I understand some of the game mechanics better now !

4. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    You think you understand the mechanic now... you sure?
    *insert grim music here*

ShoutFox likes this.
  5. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Well... maybe xD
    At least I learned few things !

6. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Lol @RoundBall be like did we mention the 80% max cap on certain passive but that does not apply to most active under certain conditions and do you know how jiho ace combined with the line debuffing weather effect but using the imunity on certain players affect your action bar on the long run during club matches TADADA

But @ShoutFox if you got a mecanique question just mess me or tag me spent a bit too much time testing everyting out to not have to follow the meta.

ShoutFox likes this.
  7. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Okay I'll message you as soon as I got a new question about game mechanics !