1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Rainbowteam I need help with my stones.

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Snorcle, Jun 16, 2018.

1. Snorcle

Snorcle

I builded a rainbow team im happy with most of my players and their stones but there is triangle of players i constently cant sure of.

First let me show my team:

Baltheon - Jibril - William
    Aslan - Serestia - Ashe
    Gariot(Ex) - Patricia - Shaman - Jiho(Ace)
    - Presty -

Now as a player quality my players are not bad. However my first problem happens here. I cant decide who to use on left-mid position. I have metatron as a legendary player. Other than that i have bunch of 5* players. I tried pinol there but since so many people are using jibril etc. So he is not that great. I can try to use Metatron instead of aslan :S

Here we go! Now i can show my stones. As i said im happy with most of them. However i can not be sure with Aslan(Metatron)'s stones, Jiho's stones.

*I put tick after players who doesnt need change.
    *And i will put question marks after players im not sure of.

Baltheon----SilentCold+ArdorPass+ArdorPass+DarkAS ✔

Jibril---PreySentence+ArdorPass+ArdorPass+LightReflex ✔

William---DragonesBones(LUQ with GoFJ)+ArdorCritDMG+ArdorDribble+WWPenetration ✔

Aslan(Metatron or someone else i cant find player here)--- NO CLUE ?????

Serestia---
    Evolved Addiction+LightHP+ArdorDecreaseDMG+ThunderCrit ✔
    ( When i got my frozen spear tip i will replace evolved addiction with it.)

Ashe---FontusTissueSample(LUQ with TB)+ArdorHP+ArdorCritDMG+LighCritRate ?

Gariot---CalmIcicle+DarkActionSpeed+DarkActionSpeed+LighCritRate ✔

Patricia---MoTB+ArdorDecreaseDMG+LightHP+DarkPen ✔

Shaman---MoTB+ArdorDecreaseDMG+LightHP+DarkPen ✔

Jiho---FTS+ThunderCrit+ArdorDribble+DarkAS (Im not sure about her stones either) ?

Presty-Classic CDR ✔

My last problem is after first shot presty uses her active so generally gariot can use his because i will lack of spirit.

Thanks for your patience :) Im open the any stone or player suggestions. You can go crazy i like farming.

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Aslan could work like damage reflector if you put Destiny Watcher with TB or Crimson jade stat.

Otherwise, you can use Brand of Corruption or Dreary Ice with BE stat, if you have plan to move first, and steal everything.

Aslan buff is crazy, so i bet you want her on your team so much.

Jiho relying on her active, so her crit is not so bad.
    Elusive with TB, 2 ardor crit damage and dark pen could work.(She'll break all line, thats why we put some pen)

Soul Collector is bad for her, with so much reason (Pvp wise)
    Source of Greed work just like Elusive, but more attack pow, and ab.

Trust me, Jiho have more than one build, you wont ask for all.

Ashe is depend on what type you want. You can put Destiny Watcher with TB stat too if you want(?)

But i think, FTS is good anyway.

3. Snorcle

Snorcle

ey Aqua thank you. I figured it out somehow :D Im currently using fts jiho with ci gariot. I removed shaman and put Pinol with Eots. For mid tho my ashe has fts+tb luq maybe i can give that stone to aslan and ashe can use tb. Maybe i can reroll ashe for ci. Ashe is solid with anystone. Im happy with my team but still those 2HKO teams disgust me. Sometimes i just want to turn my presty base team into 4 man frontline with ronald gk and 2hko everyone :D At least im not that type of person :p YET :D

AquaXxX likes this.
  4. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Yeah, that sure works a lot :)

Good luck with Ashe, make sure he love you :D