1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind really need help cause i dont understand even though ive played SS for so long

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Rynz, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    I dont understand how to manage my team so I kinda just slap anything in but I think I probably know the basics..?

Team :

Front : Beatrice, Neraizel, Shanti
    Mid : Nari, Shu, Jean
    Back : Khirel, Miho, Kiki,
    Support slot : Elizabeth

Beatrice used to be my striker, so I've changed to Shanti, and I'm putting Beatrice there for just a bit cause I don't know who to put. I'm definitely changing Nari and Jean. I dont know about Shu though. I've also recently got Vonchi too.

Benched WW players : Jade, Kaidormu, Khalid, Enthia, Kirin, Vermillion, Meiran, Ernesto, Qiyou, Magnus.

I was trying for a WW team but I kinda went with the flow.

Heres all my 5* that I kept, but didn't do anything with.

Ardor : Sam, Kyosuke, Angela, Elaine, Micki, Na Yang Ho, Kyoko, Sue.

Thunder : Freyja, Griffith, Lynia, Chrono, Haru, Jury, Robin.

Light : Vonchi, Hiro, Silla, Alexa, Net, Sammy, Anael, Muspel, Ustiel.

Dark : Avnore, Phil, Hamerus, Verister, Damien, Dale, Armel, Pinol, Alkyde, Fontus, Lucid, Gerard.

These are all, I'd really like someone to tell me what I should do with my team, pointers, as well as If I should go on with my mono WW, or start a rainbow. I might just wanna stay WW because most of my WW players are fully upgraded. I'm rank 116, team power 18k.

2. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
  3. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    Tough luck. If you want help, you'd actualy have better luck checking reddit with how dead SSF is right now.

Regardless, if you want to stay WW, the Shanti switch is a good move. Bea's time passed a long time ago. I'd also recommend going Mono, as you'd benefit immensely from Ace Burst.

Any deeper advice, sadly, I can't give, as I've been gone from SS way to long to be able to give proper tips on how to run a team other than a general guide.

4. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    That's fine! Thank you very much. Yes, I've realized how Beatrice is really bad. I'll check out the reddit too then. Thanks!

5. Viticide

Viticide Bronze

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'd drop Beatrice, if you're intending to go with Shanti, for really anything else. Any Assist or other player designed for the front would be preferable, but ultimately literally anything would be better up there than having a second Striker. Even ones that have skills which support their line like Beatrice aren't good. Strikers just perform that badly outside of shooting. Too squishy, poor reflexes, generally low steal damage, and cowardly AI when not having the ball. Their poor performance outside of shooting is alone enough to warrant running anything and everything else up there. Among what you have so far, your best options for now would be Ernesto, Elaine, Silla, Hamerus, Armel, or Alkyde. Ernesto fits your mono WW goal. However, Beatrice is actually fine herself. She's not as strong as Shanti but she is by no means bad. Beatrice works just fine and the only reason you don't see her more is because of Shanti and Miri. If you really liked her more than Shanti you can do well with her. There's a significant difference between worse and actually being bad. If you want bad then look to Strikers like Irru or Ravian. They're bad. Beatrice is far, far above them.

Not sure why you still have Elizabeth in your support slot. From the looks of what you have available you've got a lot of other better options. Want backline support? Go with Magnus or Meiran. Midline: Meiran or Jade. Frontline: Ernesto. Those are just the WW options.

Finally, your mid is easily your worst line right now. Jean needs offensive support more than spirit support, but your mid is only really providing spirit for him. Jean requires solid commitment to work best which your team does not provide him. Shu would be better off in the backline and I'd advise swapping him and Khirel's places, even if you're using Khirel to tanks shots (that'll be patched out "soon" anyway). On the wings Jade and Meiran would be your best WW options. However, if these changes were indeed made Shu would be your sole non-WW player left. Shu is one of those players right now that's busted enough to probably be worth the loss of ace burst. But if you want to go for ace burst I'd recommend Meiran or Shanti for your ace with what you've got.

6. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    Yes, I have Beatrice there currently because i dont have enough Littres for my other cards, I would've already swapped her with Ernesto. Definitely I will keep Shanti because I've swapped from Beatrice to Shanti. Shanti is so much better, from what I've experienced.

Elizabeth's there because I lack of cards in my team that gives buffs, but I will swap her out, shes just temporarily.

Jean isn't gonna stay too. My intend was to go mono WW, but I'm sticking with this for now because I kind of gave them the Littres I had, and will swap when I've got Magnus and the others upgraded.

Ooh, yes, I should swap Khirel and Shu. Is my backline okay with Kiki and Miho there? I was gonna put Magnus there, but I've got Shu and Khirel too. Thanks for replying by the way!

7. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    Yes, I have Beatrice there currently because i dont have enough Littres for my other cards, I would've already swapped her with Ernesto. Definitely I will keep Shanti because I've swapped from Beatrice to Shanti. Shanti is so much better, from what I've experienced.

Elizabeth's there because I lack of cards in my team that gives buffs, but I will swap her out, shes just temporarily.

Jean isn't gonna stay too, nor is Nari. My intend was to go mono WW, but I'm sticking with this for now because I kind of gave them the Littres I had, and will swap when I've got Magnus and the others upgraded.

Ooh, yes, I should swap Khirel and Shu. Is my backline okay with Kiki and Miho there? I was gonna put Magnus there, but I've got Shu and Khirel too. Thanks for replying by the way!

8. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.

I also forgot to say that I got Jin as GK.

9. Jaxx

Jaxx Insignificant Person

IGN/ID:
    Iados
    Club:
    The Nekofleetz
    A long time ago, Jin was extremely good as the SOLE Legend GK.

That was a long time ago.

Then again, I don't really know any other WW GKs, so go ahead and use Jin. He isn't straight up bad, but my friends usually complain about Jin being "lacking".

10. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Lynmay/Elchitusa/Ernesto - Evelyn - Shanti
    Meiran/Cow Demon Queen/ Lynmay - Neraizel - Vivid Fear
    Magnus - Silk - Minho/Grandeur - Kiki
    Jin

That's your team. It'll do the job just fine, with changes coming in as you get the other legends.

11. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    You're right, he is very lacking, but the other WW GKs aren't any better too. I'll stick with Jin for now, until a new WW GK comes in.

12. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    Thank you! I'm gonna need to farm a shit ton for this.

13. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Yeah but no rush. WW is like super awesome amazing so it’s worth the journey.

14. Rynz

Rynz Railgun

IGN/ID:
    Rynxz
    Club:
    Camellia
    Galaxy:
    I'm a noob.
    Colosseum:
    I'm a noob.
    True.