1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

referals

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by jav, Jun 5, 2017.

1. jav

jav

IGN/ID:
    Deady
    help please !thx!
    ign: Deady

2. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    I would like the rewards as well, but I think we are too late to the party as people would have to start new accounts to give the referral bonus :p.

3. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Guys best way is use an emulator and make new acounts for it takes like 1 h to get all the refs like that

4. pudgy penguin

pudgy penguin

IGN/ID:
    pudgypenguin
    What emulator do you recommend? Also, any steps that need to be done to setup said emulator or an account? Thanks!

5. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I personally use andy works fine for me I know a lot of ppl also use bleustacks.

All you need to do is create an account
    refer yourself
    finish tutorial
    then erase it by loging in with a different account (don't do this with your main in case there is aprob) then log out and repeat.

6. Élanvital

Élanvital ~DrunkBishop~

IGN/ID:
    Elanvital
    Club:
    Egoist
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    There's already a thread about it here . Please search before making a dup >.<
    Well, I've kinda made an explanation about doing it using an emulator there. But as Anvan said, it would take quite awhile to finish.

anavn likes this.