1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Whirlwind Returning player, what to do ?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Johny Sama, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Hello everyone how u doin? So i play mono green but is was pretty much time since i last played (guees the last time was with the unique stones update) and i have no ideia about what to do anymore.
    for references this is my team and my benched players:
    upload_2018-6-7_11-24-40.png
    Any help could be useful such as, players to look for, formation places for them, stones, stats to focus and so on, i guess i can say that im back to basics since the meta changed so much. My currently Ace is Shanti and using Khirel on mid left. Thanks in advance for your time and patience

2. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Welcome back

Elchitusa - Evelyn - Shanti
    Nezzy - Khirel - VF
    Magnus - Miho - Grandeur - Kiki/Silk
    BT

Your team looks pretty solid. Elchitusa got her EE and the pen ace is too damn good to pass up. Khirel is a damn fine CM (double red hp and watch opposing CMs kill themselves). Backline is pretty solid but if you ever wanna go full CR BT then silk over Kiki.

Nice to see a fellow WW player return. Good luck man.

Johny Sama likes this.
  3. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Thanks fella, btw i have a doubt that crushed me for the time being, even back when i played... I run my khirel with fontus (changed stone red for dark) and never knew what better stone to use in his green slot since them, any advice about that?
    Also what better stones to BT and Shanti?

4. Querry

Querry Champs

IGN/ID:
    Querry
    Crit stone in the green slot works just fine. My Khirel runs Blazing Essence cuz that’s what I got. I’m pretty sure FTS is better.

My Shanti is running Dragon’s Bone cuz I’m thirsty for pen but I hear people seem to love Wind Caller? If your crit is good that probably the superior stone tbh.

BT with PoME is pretty decent already. Some people prefer Erm But I don’t see a reason to dump DR. El rep, however, is a weird dr and crit damage dr healing fancy thing that’s worth considering. I don’t run into BT very much so I can’t tell you how it stacks up to Shanti.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2018