1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Returning to the game!!

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by OneOffLethal, Jun 15, 2018.

1. OneOffLethal

OneOffLethal

Hi guys, came back to the game and played quite a bit this week and got lots of units. Need to know what is the best team i can build with the units i have and maybe also, what should i aim getting considering what i have

Untitled.png

And i also have: Leo, Death Queen, Lai Gayle and Gigerfelt.

Any advice helps, thank you in advance everyone!!

2. Johny Sama

Johny Sama Just another Brazilian

IGN/ID:
    JohnyKun
    Club:
    Okaeri
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    If i were you i wold go for a full mono green, since you already have Miri and Jin+Kiki. As to do so you will need Elchitusa and Evelyn in your front line using Elchi as your Ace, then you will need Vivid Fear on RM and a good CM such as Neirazel or Lynmai or even that Nezzy male version (I've forget his name) and finally you want Magnus if facing a thunder or ardor striker, this all not considering legend units but if you got the chance go for Khirel, Duran Aiolos... As for now it seems that double passer is pretty better than passer and leader, so i wold change that Ernesto for Luka, some chains have changed thought so i can't be 100% about everything but thats my advice, considering I'm a returning player myself

3. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    First things first, welcome back!

With that said, I would like to respectfully disagree with Johny: Dual Ace Burst is here and hybrid teams can now be very competitive, too. While pursuing a Mono WW team can be a good idea, you can hold your grounds on a WW/Thunder setup with no problem at all. Here's what I suggest for now:

Miri - Ernesto(Ace) - Luka
    Ariel - Neraizel - Jade Rakhasa
    Leon-Miho-Kiki-Robin(Support)
    Jin

During your mid game, your team should be something like this if hybrid:

Miri-Luka-Elchitusa
    Jade Rakhasa-Neraizel-Xing
    Magnus-Miho-Nikita(Ace)- Kiki (support)
    Jin

If you decide to go Mono, just replace Luka with Evylin, Nikita with Grandeur and change your Ace for Miri's or, if you want something with a little bit more focus or just to look different, Jade Rakhasa. Once your team is solid enough, you should begin farming DS and saving crystals to try and draw the WW Legends, especially Aiolos and Duran.

Johny Sama and Pyczu like this.