1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Round 5. Help to make strategy from lvl50.

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by dzdfz, Oct 22, 2015.

1. dzdfz

dzdfz

IGN/ID:
    BerserkRU
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Hello everyone, this thread is something about my progress in soccer spirits. You are welcome to make some good recomendations. Good luck, and thx for help. Actual information in this post and post #40;binocular;binocular;binocular;binocular;binocular;binocular;binocular
    WVDL8LxZvtI.jpg

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  2. Livenortusitonalor

Livenortusitonalor Club Apocalypse

IGN/ID:
    Livenortustinalor
    Club:
    Apocalypse
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy League (2600+)
    Colosseum:
    CoD & CoT Completed ~ Floor 50 Beaten & ~18,000+ arena wins
    If you are going dark/light, I would look for lucid in scout first and max a lucid.

Then get a ravian for PvP.

3. BlueHeaven

BlueHeaven

Uh, Lucid is actually a TERRIBLE choice for beginners (lol). Unless you're gonna completely give up the AI portion of PvP and stick with Arena. But that sucks, right? People know you as a worthless Bronzie. ;P

Edit: I'm a Lucid user stuck in Platinum and almost at floor 50 in CoD (which is bs)...unless you wanna be a weirdo like me...

Anyways, if you're just starting out, Ravian isn't bad in both PvP and PvE. Although there is a barrier for PvE side on Ravian, it's pretty sufficient for a beginner.

And then you have Light side strikers like Hiro (optimal beginner choice imo) and Uriel (hard to raise). Latios is just a personal preference, and so is Vitos to a certain degree.

If you already have a Metatron, look for any key Light/Dark players (Isillia especially, optimal gk) and obviously the legends within those elements. I'd recommend you scout any of the highly graded players in the grade book. I think there's a couple lying around in the Guides & Tips section.

Sunlight likes this.
  4. ExKotetsu

ExKotetsu Light cannot exist without Darkness

IGN/ID:
    Kashagiri
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    U should look for following Players:
    -Mikael[Penetrator] ( is a Must have since he provides ur Backline a nice Buff and he is a good Spirit Generator)
    -Ravian[Striker] ( Very Strong in the current Meta . She is easy to build and very Strong)
    -Silla [Assist] (Synergize very good with Ravian and is a Must have ACE in CoD)
    -Malccolm[Penetrator] (Very Strong Penetrator when he gets all of his Passives. He easily destroys lots of Spirits)
    -Anael[Stealer] ( Due to Superplay a very strong Stealer.Has a nice Self Buff with her EE and a good Totem)
    -Jeneuse[Leader] ( Must have for Ravian.His Active Synergize very well with RavianĀ“s Gravity Down)
    -Hiro[Striker] ( Very good Early-Mid Game Player,easy to build.He is kinda Mediocre at the Late Game , needs Pen power)

5. ExKotetsu

IGN/ID:
    Kashagiri
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    Do u wanna go Light/Dark or Rainbow ?

6. Hide

Hide

1-sell dat 6* neris
    2-don't waste your precious Littres (I only recommend to 3 spu your metatron)
    3-find a better striker (sharr-Ravian-hiro)
    4-after you find a striker try to get a Silla

ps: nice avatar

GL>

7. ExKotetsu

IGN/ID:
    Kashagiri
    Club:
    SSFC
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    would give all Littres to Metatron

8. Hide

Hide

Well no need to spu metatron further after you use the 3 Littres on her
    And for strikers..keep looking or use Beatrice for the time being cause Kirn is bad

9. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    whether you go Light/Dark is up to RNG...

kirin is not really the "i hit and you are deleted" type, for someone who build utility striker... you need a reliable mid and back... which is not recommended in early stage of the game... but i guarantee you... with EE and 3spu ST he's the most annoying striker especially if build up with a fast and annoying neraizel and kiki but this is WW related build... so lets discard the idea...

well since scout is a bit option friendly... i pray you good luck, coz a striker can change almost all your set up... so choose the path you want either Hiro or ravian, or go rainbow Sharr or Beatrice

for now before you decide to go light/dark... try drawing more cards... and scout Mikael, Silla and dupes of Isillia....

Wulandari likes this.
  10. Wulandari

Wulandari

IGN/ID:
    Wulandari
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    I agree with Kaizel. Draws cards first until level 50. After that, let's see what is the best elements that you have.
    If in rank 40-50 you want to ST a 5*, please only use the surely bad 5* cards for ST (e.g. Celus, or Jheet)

One of the enjoyment in SS is imagine what is my ideal team based on current cards in your possession.
    Save a lot of GP (1600 GP, 3200 GP, or even 4800 GP) for future slots. Maybe you got lucky an scout some good/legendary cards.

11. LinRinChan

LinRinChan Elaine's sister and kouhai~~A cat spy desunyan~~

IGN/ID:
    LinRinn/Bluehell
    Galaxy:
    Gold/Diamond?
    Colosseum:
    27/47
    ~~ Lilith is a pve player meow~~
    Isillia is great gk so you can definitely EE her and same with Meta, they are both really good player to invet in~~

12. Tardy

Tardy .........

IGN/ID:
    Tardy
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    20 always
    well since you have utility cards ready at your disposal... just EE metatron/Isillia... it wont matter who's first... since your striker will be doing the attack on the goalie...
    you'll get to EE them eventually

13. LinRinChan

LinRinChan Elaine's sister and kouhai~~A cat spy desunyan~~

IGN/ID:
    LinRinn/Bluehell
    Galaxy:
    Gold/Diamond?
    Colosseum:
    27/47
    I always save those pigs and bunny because I really dun know what my team is going to be and is the bunny/pig going be wasted~~
    But since you have Meta which is a great legend to use resource on, and Isillia is great with resource as well~~
    So you can just choose one~~
    Since one player can only use the pig once, if you choose meta this time next time isillia or this time isillia and next time meta~~

Wulandari likes this.
  14. dzdfz

dzdfz

IGN/ID:
    BerserkRU
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Meta one love ;darn

15. milkywhitesheep

milkywhitesheep

IGN/ID:
    Zuikakuu
    Just wondering, how did you get so many good cards and resources by rank 30.

16. dzdfz

dzdfz

IGN/ID:
    BerserkRU
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Oohhh... I forgot yet))) This account was created in 2014, but I have not played it. When I came to him recently , I received 5* card (Kirin), some crystals (about 500) by 1 year anniversary. I did 1 crystal draw at beginning and received Evylin + Hildegard + Lucius. Isillia (on 1 day), Rudiel (day 20) from daily quest. At level 38 did 5 draws and got Lilith, Zibroi, Anael. Kevin from scout. Meta lvl30 gift. Avnore from season quest (Galaxy conqueror). Nari + Niarose from 14days newbie event. And Beatrice refbonus
    ;worry

17. dzdfz

dzdfz

IGN/ID:
    BerserkRU
    Galaxy:
    Bronze
    Colosseum:
    Got lvl45 and some of stuff like this (Hildegard 1 spb, Isillia 1 spb, Meta 3 spb)
    5h6uyxyHi5w.jpg 9QmVTzJyfbY.jpg

18. ReisenI

ReisenI

IGN/ID:
    ReisenI
    Club:
    Clubless
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    EE your striker
    If you want to run Dark/Light. Replace Hildegard with Malcolm and Raklet with Mikael.

DeltaRubee likes this.
  19. nateriversz

nateriversz U.M.R. 's apprentice

IGN/ID:
    RazorKick
    Club:
    TrueAffinity
    consider your team cost, u should just EE hiro then replace your non LightDark 5 star player (hilde and raklet) with 4 star player( elliot good for early lvl btw)
    keep kevin until you have someone to replace, replace Durahan before kevin, KEVIN FTW hahaha
    u can replace durahan with jeu or shura(draw only) , milky way is optional..
    Mikael, Malcom,Milky way, Black Ivy, Jheet(new jheet is works well for me) are players u should get to replace those non LightDark

PS: your luck is so high lflip, im a bit sad looking at it... lsilent2

20. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    Pretty much what he said; almost all of the players i see on your are very good quality and u might want to work around eles matches to improve them.