1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

Season Rewards Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by YUMIKO, Sep 3, 2017.

1. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    Season Rewards Ideas

Club Matchs Reward -Suit Power-up Stone
    Live PvP Reward -Crafting stone
    CoI Reward -Master Yowu

Daily Rewards Ideas

Club Matchs Rewards -Club Scout Points
    Live PvP Reward -Fariy
    CoI Rewards -Swirly
    lsmirklvero
    @Phantasa Pass on the Idea Thanks

2. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD:60/CoI:92/CoT:46
    So much yes lol, hopefully Saber can pass it up the food chain. :D

YUMIKO likes this.
  3. Laser85

Laser85

No to Club Matches and Live PvP

Unbalanced modes should not be included in any rewards

And we need double speed mode if we are to include any of those

anavn likes this.
  4. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I do club matches and it's fine.
    As for live, I think if they keep it to live match/friendly match it's fine.

If you have time problems, use a 4 man front team. Saves a LOT of time.

5. Laser85

Laser85

You don't speak for everyone, not every newbie has a club and live pvp is already a huge hassle because of the real time aspect
    If you really insist on it, you can make it part of the 'Win x 100 times' type of achivements.
    No need to pile more stuff for newbies to do, you forgot they made dailys and seasonals a lot easier to do so even new people can do it (daily from 5 mangers active to 1)

Already killing matches when i get pass the mid without the need for silly 4 man fronts (ST and Colo). Sorry I am not as elite as you

6. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    No one here speak for everyone that why i post it here as a Gereral Discussion not a "Singular Demand". Only one type of Achivement ask for you to win any match. That is CoD. Every other achivement is just try and you get bonus rewards to game modes you should already be playing. And Newbie are lock out of lots of the game mobes so this new achiverment wont effect them until they hit the level required to play that game mobe.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  7. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I can speak for everyone, because I've been there and done that,when I started playing the game I kept running out of resources,
    I would be so happy if club and live was out for when I was early/mid game.

Anyway, back to your argument. If you aren't in a club, join one. If your team is weak, use someone elses, this can be a great learning experience.
    Live PvP can be done with friends, if you don't have friends, I can't help ya there xD

I was talking about PvP, cause you said live was taking long.
    If you build a 4 man front team, games are a lot shorter.

Idk what being an "elite" has to do with this lol.

8. Laser85

Laser85

I don't have a problem, maybe you should get off your high horse

Nope, just COD/COI/COT/ST already takes up too much time spending it, gets worse with more refills (I don't use Inbox ST/BP until I am home) and ST/BP reduction managers

4 man front has little to do with how short games are without considering other factors

9. Laser85

Laser85

Would rather just put it in the play x y times type that increases each time it is compelted instead of having to remember "Did I do x today" thats part of dailies/seasonals

Putting in the dailys/seasonals may demotivate some people to play, at least thats how I felt when I couldn't do 5 manager actives a day

10. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    Why you need to do 5 manager actives a day? The season achievement say do it 25 times and you have 14 day to do it. you only need to do 2 active a day = 28 actives

11. Laser85

Laser85

Sorry forgot to mention, that is the new one

Previously it was nerfed to make it easier

http://soccerspirits.wikia.com/wiki/August_3rd_2016_Update_Details

● Daily and Season Achievement difficulty has been changed,
    - The Season Achievements of winning 'Challenge Mode' and 'Hell Mode' games have been changed to the 'Story Mode Play' Achievement.
    - The difficulty for some of Season and Daily Achievements that were deemed too difficult has been lowered.
    - Mera (Evolution) has been added as a reward for completing Season Achievements.
    ※ All Daily Achievements that were started before the Update will be reset. (Including the Daily Achievements from which you collected the reward)

This was following JP SS dailies, previously some of the achivements were:

5 manager actives daily
    10 Story matches daily

etc

12. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    I do not understand why you trying so hard to shot down my ideas. If a newbie wants to work hard to get more rewards why will that be bad. If end game players what more rewards for the hard work they already do put in this game, why not reward them for the time they put in play soccer spirit. More Free Rewards daily and seasonly.

13. Yorutou

Yorutou Mono-Mono-Dark Lover~♡

IGN/ID:
    Yorutou
    Club:
    Arethusa
    Galaxy:
    Gold
    Colosseum:
    If BB rewards me with Cookies and Cream, I would take it instead. \blushWho needs dem Daily rewards. \nah

14. Kazu19

Kazu19

Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    D58*I74*T50
    Not agreeing with season rewards - make it an achievement 'do it x times to get x'.
    If you want to keep up you need to do those modes and it would create more distance between players who play hardcore and those who play casually and not everyone has proper legends to clear some of the modes. Besides, COI is too slow (the difficulty needs to be harder, current floor 100 difficulty should be at floor 50-60) and takes too much time, live pvp is full of whales (may the best whale win!) and club match mode was made stupid by BB when they introduced that 'your opponent power/tech/stamina etc will get bonus depending on your team's TA'.
    I agree with @Laser85 , the modes are too unbalanced to introduce such rewards, and the amount you want is too much, it's like you want an easy reward just because you play it. The ones we get rn are good, I would only change COI to give ds or kuma or something at the end of the week and give more rank achievements after rank 100+ (it's freaking horrible, I should sc it and make a post on official forums). It also takes too much time already to play this game (if only to deplete natural resources), too many modes that are too slow. The only thing I find balanced qua time vs rewards is Cot, it's biweekly and gives great rewards vs what you do in there

15. Laser85

Laser85

As what I mentioned before, you can put it in the consecutive rewards and NOT the daily and seasonal

Putting said free rewards and crowding that interface that was already buffed for newbies is not the right direction. Feels very overwhelming already having to manage 3 different game play resources

16. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    "Distance between players" you really think one more Suit Power-up Stone every 14 day going to make a different between players. 1 more Crafting stone out of the 40 we need to make a legendary stone plus the 5 U-Stone +15 and 2 mil gold to craft it going to make a big different between players. Master Yowu = to a 5* but takes 3 to get a 5* +1(out of 30 max per player x11 for a full team of 5* = 330 x 3 Master Yowu just to get +1 for a total of 990 Master Yowu). All of this is better then then Littre- Mera- Beelzebub- Neris -Kuma- Gold-GP -and Cyrtal we already get from season achievements rewards.

Club Scout Points used to get suit- gold-tickets and suit power-up or even a fariy. Swirly are give away like nothing. How is any of this better then the other daily rewards.

I do not see how any of this will make a bistance in power between players.
    Master Yowu reward will take you 6 week to power up your 5* by +1.
    It will take you 80 week to make a legendary stone if you get one every 2 weeks.
    It will take 30 week to Max 1 Player Suit up from the Suit Power-up which only effect club matchs.

Club scout points - fariys - and Swirly are already daily so if can effect the distance between players in a lagre global impact.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2017
    ShyvanaHD likes this.
  17. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I was never overwhelmed as a newbie when I started playing this game lol.
    I only remember being underwhelmed by the limited resources.
    But then again, there was no CoI and double BP when I was playing back then.

Anyway, I think more rewards wont hurt anyone, just gives people who actually play the game more stuff to do.
    Now that I think about it, BB should make this game more focused on whales and hardcore gamers xD

Forget them filthy casuals. Am I right? xD

tiffeur and YUMIKO like this.
  18. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    Finaly someone who gets it. Hell I finish all biweekly achèvements in 5 days and that is only because of the 50 achèvements one. we need something to aim at and not just wait for the reset!

Drakon likes this.
  19. PaxMilitae

PaxMilitae This world needs more Noa

IGN/ID:
    PaxMilita
    Laser85 might be a total failure when it comes to how he presents his ideas, but he does have a point: adding too many things to collect means that people who want to get all those things will have to work even harder. I know this might sound a lazy bum's speech, but do have in mind not everyone likes grinding: speaking for myself, it is tiresome and drains the pleasure I get from it. That's why I enjoy PvP so much more than PvE, as rage-inducing as it might be sometimes. Besides, it still won't solve the issue of hardcore grinders finishing everything too fast.

With that said, I believe there is quality on OP's suggestion. The possibility of adding more rewards is also a motivation to those who are willing to dedicate themselves that much, so we could make it in a way that would allow users to dedicate as much as they want, without feeling harmed because they're not dedicating themselves enough or bored because there's nothing left to do.

So here are my two ideas to improve this matter:

1) Add a season reward that would be achieved when you fulfilled all of the season rewards, much like the daily ones. Season reward could be a Master Yomu;

2) Give players the possibility to "refresh" the season rewards, possibly by spending a certain amount of crystals. This would allow people to choose if they want to grind harder for more resources, or if they rather keep their crystals for draws, ST refills and stuff like that.

20. YUMIKO

YUMIKO

IGN/ID:
    LoveYumiko
    Club:
    N/A
    Colosseum:
    Thanks you for have ideas of your own and not just shotting down my without an counter ideas.

But a problem with you ideas.

1. Give me no reason to play live PvP or CoI. Beside the grinding part of it.

2. "Refresh" won't work. If anavn can complete all season achievement in 5 days and I myself it takes 8days . In 20 days he can complete it 4 time but myself only 2.5 times.