1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

September 7th Developer’s Note

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Drakon, Sep 8, 2017.

1. SunRîse

SunRîse Jiho ♥ Glayde

IGN/ID:
    DareOn
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    2600+
    Im ok with nerfs... But I dont like some ideas. This way everyone will change from Meta to Felix, so in lets say half year, everyone will use felix cm so they will nerf him. And if Meta becomes again better than Felix, ppl start using her a lot, she get nerf again ?

Dont rly understand Bells change, they said she isnt that used like she was. She got some nerfs/buffs in past and now I think shes pretty balanced. So why lowering totems in her passive + adding hp there ? Why they just cant add hp...

Ppl complaining about Jiho.... I remember when they released EEs of this set of legends where Jiho belongs and everyone was little dissapointed that Jiho wasnt that strong. She have unique passives but I dont think they are any overpowered.

Im rly happy that Shu isnt there on balance list lol...
    As long as I can clear CoT with set ups I used, Im ok with nerfs. Otherwise, Im going ragemode.

2. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

Na instead of making Meta better, they will introduce new OP leg CM that is better than Felix

3. GengisDog

GengisDog Whale Of Metatron

IGN/ID:
    gengis(kan/dog)
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    G.L. 2600+
    Need a gender bender felix skin and that all will be fine

4. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    Free with 105usd purchase XD

5. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    and the joke is, all the things that people are salty about are prolly not gonna make it into the actual patch.

It's a dev note, lmao

tiffeur, Cpokemon12 and SunRîse like this.
  6. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I like your optimism

7. FatalCookies

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    I learned to not trust dev notes when they once wrote all long pass/forward pass recover ab by 100%

and it never happened

8. Laser85

Laser85

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_24OT6wvNkfyAAxLHq4UdMYo0uWh5TdSFqnVNVEAZWc/edit

Furthermore, after acknowledging that 100% recovery of action bar by horizontal Active Pass Skills is rather unbalanced, we will buff the recovery of the action bar in overall gameplay.

Forward Passes and Long Passes will now recover the action bar by 30% and 20%, respectively.

Not sure if you are lying for the sake of lying, but they never said what you accused them of saying

9. Linux05

Linux05

Nerf presty..and that double active of shu..

10. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    They will wait till she hits classic nd ppl spend DS on her. Then they will show stats that presty is most used GK then nerf her

11. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    Rip my half team get nerf well its time to bench meta for uncoming motb felix..

12. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    Hm, on second thought I realize I was also hoping for Jiho and Shu nerfs which did not happen. Especially Shu and his bs guaranteed second action on all actions. Hope we don't have to wait so long again for more legend nerfs if they prove necessary.

They don't care about Khirel. 1HKO teams are about home games where they can place their Striker where best to ensure a kill. They don't care about away games where you can place Khirel in front of the Striker. They won't care.

And there are ways to counter 1HKO in your own games without Khirel. None are great vs the ease with which 1HKO gets its success and I don't see Baltheon's nerf alone addressing the issue. Hopefully BB addresses some of the other issues. I'm pretty sure Baltheon's nerf is targeted at his overall usage and had little to nothing to do with specifically trying to nerf 1HKO, even if it will impact them.

13. Laser85

Laser85

You are not getting the point

Khirel was one option you can use to defeat OHKO by putting him in front of the striker, with that that is no longer an option and you have to put a vanilla HP/Defense/DR buffer

Stop tunneling visioning on the side of the all in OHKO teams

14. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Well fuck my dream team then, I guess I'll wait for better legend since the one I wanted are nerf lol
    Why only Ww/Dark are nerf and Light Ardor and Thunder are up ?
    Like why Jiho and Shu are ok ?
    Even Miri is nerf she is like 3-4 months old, could they just balance her with her EE or something ?

Fuck that patch with BB bullshit.

15. Viticide

Viticide

IGN/ID:
    Viticide
    Club:
    Com2uStream
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'm not tunneling on anything. I understand some people will have lost an option for countering them. But that is not a buff to the people using the 1HKO teams themselves. Their home games >>>>> their away games. They won't care. At all. In their eyes, they gain nothing that some people lost Khirel's use to drain 30% ap. You lose your means to counter them, as will some others. In this regard it's a nerf to countering them. But oddly enough though that nerfs their counters, that does not mean a buff for them. And that's all because it's about home games vs away games. Their own performance, their home games, has gained nothing. A little extra gold from away games isn't improving their league ranking or winning them matches on their climb. More people won't start using 1HKO because Khirel got nerfed. You'll care, some others will care, but 1HKO will not care at all. They'll be focused on Baltheon's nerf, and Miri's if it's good enough for the many that use her. Some will like Choi's buff too but the stronger and more popular strategy was Nera -> Ask so most won't care about Choi's buff either.

If anyone is tunneling it's you. You're focused on how this affects you rather than how it affects 1HKO. You lost out with Khirel's nerf. 1HKO did not gain from that loss.

Yuraji, tiffeur and PaxMilitae like this.
  16. FatalCookies

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    thanks for actually finding the specific dev note detail that I was talking about laser, I must have gotten the 100% ab rec mixed up

nonetheless, dev notes are full of bogus stuff

17. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    And gebril nerf when??? She is broken

PaxMilitae likes this.
  18. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    Now that's interesting.

19. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Jiho is fine. She's a good "middle-of-the-road" buffer, with just enough defense and offensive help. Her problem was that with the right stones (e.g. Calm Icicle), she could pen WAAAY too easily. They fixed the stone exploits in the last patch, and that has helped tremendously. But the issue was with the stone exploits, not her.

SunRîse likes this.
  20. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I'm surprised that Leventor isn't getting touched at all. But, I suppose until they fix the WW-heavy defense meta, he's going to remain on the bench for many players.

Arguably, he's just a "victim of circumstance" so the problem is the lopsided meta, not him.