1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

September 7th Developer’s Note

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Drakon, Sep 8, 2017.

1. DeltaRubee

DeltaRubee i should probably give up on SS soon

IGN/ID:
    DeltaRuby
    Club:
    AshesOfDawn
    Galaxy:
    Milky Way
    Colosseum:
    not salty at all regards of the changes, buff for my boy and finally nabi seems more worth than she was. will help to ease my tasks wiht dark thanks to the nice balth and meta nerf. only thing im aware of is felix and his capabilities to ruin things...

2. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    I wouldnt worry about Felix. Sure he is alot stronger than Meta, but once ppl see just how annoying a Max Coop Def Post-buff Felix will be I am sure he will get a nerf. Its the same thing when they overbuffed Shu that one time

3. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

To this day, BB still insists that Shu's situation was a "bug" and not an "overbuff."

Still, I'm more than happy with Shu in his current state, and hope they'll leave him alone. If it wasn't for the "bug" he may have been SEVERELY nerfed back onto the bench again.

PaxMilitae likes this.
  4. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I was REALLY hoping they'd move Leventor's dumbass position bonus to the side where it belongs.

Who the hell puts their striker in the center??? I'm not saying it's impossible, but always having to split the damage three-ways is rather dumb (plus you're never out-of-reach to defenders, unlike to the side, where the defender opposite you can't reach you).

5. Nicolyce

Nicolyce The Definition of a Regrettable Vampire

IGN/ID:
    HakureiReimu
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    Everywhere
    Colosseum:
    nowhere
    R.I.P. best evil smile...!metatron!for she went the maso way and smacked herself with the nerf hammer.
    The last thing i wanted in this game is more !felix!!felix!!felix!!felix!!felix!!felix!
    I can actually unbench and use Choi now in my Meta's place...nice?
    I don't think Beth buff is gonna do much for her...I still want her....just to have her, but that's it..

6. gatchwar

gatchwar

Club:
    Paradox
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    While Jiho isn't exactly oppressive or anything I would kindly like to see her nerfed into the ground for reliably penning back to front while at 1 hp, while were at it why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone and buff Choi back into relevance. How? Switch their classes

sfn27x and PaxMilitae like this.
  7. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I actually unlile this leggend balance my mid with khirel meta and sere is dead... Khirel now is free door at mid metatron become bench unit like beth bell fortunately i have felix and thx god my sere dont get nerf meybe for now.... Well recall leggend when???

8. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    They'll never recall legends ALL our investments in those legends are now pointless.
    That's funny to see that they don't realize how much time we need to build a legend, and now we just bench them and restart with other legends =D

9. Drakon

Drakon Megalomaniac

IGN/ID:
    Drakøn
    Club:
    Arcanis
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    60|95|50
    Sorry I'm late, just got home from a trip.

They didn't give out the details yet, just shared their ideas on what they were planning.
    Keep in mind, they said, "the content is not finalized and subject to change."
    So we will have to wait until Sep. 12th to see what's actually gonna go down before we make changes to our teams.

I personally have mixed feelings about this patch, I think all of the nerfs were deserved. (Speaking from an end-game point of view.)
    It will open up room for new team comps, excluding Duran/Metatron (that were found on almost every team (mine included lel.))

What I am a little upset about is they missed a lot of the legends that also should have gotten a nerf (like felix, jibril, presty, jiho, etc.)

But it's whatevs, all journeys start with a single step. \o/

PaxMilitae likes this.
  10. Endri

Endri

IGN/ID:
    Babychino
    Club:
    Pixiv
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy league
    Colosseum:
    I thing the only unit who need nerf is jibril she is to broken actually i play on galaxy server at high tier universe and i lose 90% of the match again jib team his reverse sanctuary is broken 90% of time my striker shot on that 1min and no damage lol and with miri jibril provide 3bar act and for jib only 6min cowldown...... i thing jiho is fine she is the best rainbow ace but not broken skill set and yea felix with that buff become more cancer than meta it was for 2.5years just give this guy motb... Presty i thing is fine to just need striker like leventor griffith with high pen...

11. RoundBall

RoundBall Cheap Galaxy Pleb

Club:
    Cataclysm
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    40 ish
    I wish when BB nerf certain skill, they give a bit of compensation on other still to finely balance it out... u know like what they do for Balth and Duran.
    so it's more of a "rework" rather than complete nerf to the ground...

12. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    I'm kind of sad at some of these nerfs and buffs.

First Metatron's nerf is too harsh. Having to get hit twice is too much. They'll have to up her AB gain or Healing to compensate.
    However, nothing is changed, because Metatron's nerf went to Felix's buff. There is no reason to buff Felix, he is already powerful as is. If they truly want a direction change, Felix should not be buffed at all.

Duran being nerfed is nice, but where's the Jiho nerf?
    Miri's nerf is also nice, she really needs it. I have her, but yeah, she is just too powerful.

Why the buff to the other Legends? Is the intention to keep Legends at stronger than 5 stars?

With all these buffs and nerfs to Legends, the most important thing is, will they change their direction to make Legends around as powerful as 5 stars?
    Legends are a grind wall. As long as Legends remain blatantly stronger than 5 stars, the game will always feel slow.
    You can't make new fun teams if Legends are just better.
    They should really try to address this.

13. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin
    What BB should do is make most heals not revive dead players. No more Team wide revives. Maybe healer Active skill is fine, but units like Meta and Felix should not revive whole team.

14. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

I feel they just want to encourage Older players to use the new Legs. This is why the buffed Felix nd Nerfed Meta. Its to encourage whales to move from Meta to Felix.

15. PokeMango

PokeMango

We actually don't know whether it's a felix nerf or buff. They said "adjust his healing" not increase. If it's a decrease in his healing %, it's actually a nerf since end game, everyone crits. If your team isn't hitting crits, you don't regen spirit, and you won't manage to pen, so you already lost.

16. GengisDog

GengisDog Whale Of Metatron

IGN/ID:
    gengis(kan/dog)
    Club:
    Mascots
    Galaxy:
    G.L. 2600+
    Dunno they said "in order to improve" so consider that its now active while penetrate not only if hit, that enauth to make it huge. =)

17. aye81

aye81

IGN/ID:
    aye81
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    I don't have any problem using new legends, the problem is I don't have them :(

18. Renrashin

Renrashin Champion

IGN/ID:
    Renrashin

Let me introduce you into the wonderful world of Whaling

19. AquaXxX

AquaXxX

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Ha-ha-ha. Definitely, Big no. Whale is just for man and woman, not for kids and teenager :p:p

we are poor enough

20. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    It depends, it can be teenagers sometimes. :eek: But definitely not kids haha c:
    <.< I can whale because of part time job but I don't want to at the same time. Unless they release another husbando legend like Duke.
    /um/