1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Dark Should I change something?

Discussion in 'Team Advice' started by Pyczu, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Pyczu

Pyczu

[​IMG]
    Other cards are:
    ST: Damien, Vitos, Ravian
    AS: Verister, Alkyde, Phil, Morgana, Ignes
    AT: Jheet, Malcolm, Asakura
    DF: Orses, Lucifer, Pinol
    LD: Jeunese, Avnore, Lilith, Black Horns, Valkia

If its possible i want to dale and lucid stay in my team.

2. I3lackBro

I3lackBro

IGN/ID:
    I3lackBro
    Club:
    EternalLight
    Galaxy:
    Platinum
    Colosseum:
    Can suggest using 4 man mid with Pinol so that the enemy does not have any spirit if they pen to your backline

Pyczu likes this.
  3. Snorcle

Snorcle

I like damien or Vitos better as a striker but it is just me other then that if you want to use 4 man front line it is the best you can do without baltheon. I suggest you to use pinol and verister in your team. Verister is a great totem for a mono dark also pinol is one of the best players in the game right now. Im also a mono dark user i dont really like playing with 4 man frontline so i would use team something like this if i were you;

Damien-Shura-Armel
    Dale-Lynbell-Verister
    Patricia-Alice-Pinol and Lindberg as extra player.
    Zibroi

You can use armel as ace or you can use dale as a ace and make your frontlane Damien-Shura-Hamerus

If you build patricia with %40 percent coop defense your backline would be cancer. Im also using exact same back line as you only difference is i have Presty(well it is probably big difference but zibroi got buffeed recently so maybe he is better now.)
    Also i want to say you build team way you like it if you invest enough your team could carry you atleast champions league :D Also be safe there are lots of miris out there :p

Pyczu likes this.