1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

should i scout this unique stone?

Discussion in 'Gameplay Questions' started by mia, Nov 12, 2017.

1. mia

mia

sorry if this is in the wrong section btw.

should i scout "Evolved Addiction"? it doesn't seem that great of a stone so i'm reluctant to purchase it. i'm not necessarily saving up GP for anything but i don't want to pointlessly waste it either if the stone will just sit in my inventory

2. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    If you have the GP I always say buy UQ's. GK, Legends, and Unique's should be insta-buys. Worst case scenario you use the stone in combination to make a unique you want. EA is a good stone for certain players or comps btw.

3. mia

mia

you can use UQ to make UQ? do you have to get them to 15+ like with 4* stones?

4. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Nope you don't have to power them up at all

5. mia

mia

whaaat this is news to me. so i need 5 UQ stones to get 1 UQ stone i want? because i have some UQ stones i don't really use

6. RyuSagara

RyuSagara

IGN/ID:
    LuffyDono
    Club:
    Solo
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    Yes that's how it works. Just make sure you have the element you want as the center stone.

mia likes this.
  7. Sayano

Sayano Retired

IGN/ID:
    Sayano
    Club:
    N/A
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    51 colo, cot 46
    Basically, what he said ^ Can't really go wrong with extra unique stones, unless you're already well invested and thriving in late game where gold isn't really a super big issue nor are uniques, you may find more use in scouting players for chains and superbing efficiency managers.