1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Show Them Some Creativity (Chara maker game)

Discussion in 'For Fun' started by AquaXxX, Feb 9, 2018.

1. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Lately, i found that forum game is really interesting.
    Therefore, i decide to create one too (even the game wasn't my original game, and i just copy this anyway)
    Basicly, it's just creating character game.

The rule:

1) Create your own soccer spirits Character
    2) Tell the story of your character, what type they are, their background, team, appearence, and their personality,
    3) The Ace skill (leader skill),
    4) Active skill,
    5) The other 4 passive from normal, evolve, and extreme evolution,
    6) And don't forget their stone slot and chain (optional)

Okay let's start with me

> Lisa, The Dark Retaliator

[Dark] [Defender] 5* (Probably Superb boss or special character)

#Nebrion/ Kanrau Lab

Once, Lisa was Metrocity incident survivor. Hurt so bad, that her entire body decease and would be not able to use, everyone is desperate and take her to lab and become one of their experiment. After long surgery, Lisa back to her usual life. But she feel something's wrong when Bell's come around.

Ace : Throne Conspiracy
    Increase damage that enemy Light and Thunder attribute Inflicted by 25%

*Normal

1) [Active] [Envy and Serenity I] : [Steal] Decrease recovery rate by 20% and steal action speed and attack power by 10% also Increase damage that target receive by 10% for 15 min
    2) Obliterate : Increase attack power and reflex by 15% and 40% chance to get additional action with attack
    3) Controlling Insanity : Increase action speed by 30% and penetration by 10% with steal for 5 min (Accumulated up to 2 times)
    4) Avenger : Recover Hp by 10% of allies within position with attack

*Evolution

1) [Active] [Envy and Serenity II] : [Steal] Decrease recovery rate by 20% and steal action speed and attack power by 20% also Increase damage that target receive by 20% for 15 min
    4) Avenger II : Recover Hp by 15% of allies within position with attack

*Extreme

1) [Active] [Envy and Serenity III] : [Steal] Decrease recovery rate by 20% and steal action speed and attack power by 30% also Increase damage that target receive by 30% for 15 min
    2) Changing Mind : Increase attack power and reflex by 20% and 50% chance to get additional action with attack
    3) Controlling insanity II : Increase action speed by 40% and penetration by 15% with steal for 5 min (Accumulated up to 2 times)

4) Corrupt Justice : Recover Hp by 15% and Action bar by 10% of allies within position when being attacked (The recovered action bar will not go over 80%)

@Stone slot:

Dark

Thunder

Ardor

Prism

@Chain

Affection: Metatron, Bell, Baltheon, Vann, Kiki

Friendship: Malcolm, Jury, Freyja, Guinevere, Princess Meiran, Shura

Competition: Lucid, Hildegard, Presty, Ashe, Ravian

Fighting spirit: Beth, Choi, William

Background:

Personality:

Appearence: Long blonde hair, a pair of blue eyed pupil.

Just like that,

Enjoy :p:p

With the sake of Kiki

lnyaa