1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

Light Sky in Light/WW

Discussion in 'Unit Discussion' started by Artimizu, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Artimizu

Artimizu

IGN/ID:
    Artimizu
    Club:
    Doki Doki Spirits
    Galaxy:
    Champion's League
    Hello guys,
    In a light/ww team, which position should Sky be placed in? For me, I think she should probably be in mid, but at the same time, her maxed out stats might still be too weak to be cm. I didn't want to place her in front because Vonchi might lack damage(Sky does not have any source of position buffs).
    I wanted to use her as dual ace for the future after the big patch hits.( you know, that dual ace burst )
    Thanks <3
    [​IMG]

2. AquaXxX

AquaXxX For Kiki's Sake!

IGN/ID:
    IDfrost4
    Club:
    GermaysElite
    Lol, that dual ace

Sky's placement is nowhere but front, i'm afraid.
    Must choose either Sky (Who little bit selfish, but guarenteed active pass more than Eveliyn), or Eveliyn (Crit rate and crit damage(?)) Still your choice.

Both of them is capable to use PS, so that's lowering the risk of choosing one of.

Light got soo many players that suitable for Vonchi, but for crit dmg passer would be Sakiel and Silla for att pow and pen.

Advice: Throw away Eveliyn, and put another WW players for your CM, Linmay and Xing could be nice, Princess Meiran if you want some mediocore. Put Sky at the Center front.
    Doesn't mean that Eveliyn is bad or what, she just randomizing your formation if you use Sky

That's it, i guess (but i'm warn you that i have lower TA than you, but almost 2 and half year plays)