1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!

slotreroll bug?

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Kylsea, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Kylsea

Kylsea

IGN/ID:
    Kylsea
    Club:
    Dollars
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    hey guys,

today i tried to rerol a slot for my william and this happend:

first roll normal 150 ds. got the wrong slot, so i rolled again 150 ds, but than the weird thing happened. the elementpool didnt reduce to those elements i rolled before. thought it was my mistake and i took a look to my messages if i got 75 ds back. but no. so i tried another 150 ds for a roll and the elementpool didn´t dcrease to those elements i rolled before´either...

so i wasted 450ds for slotrerolling....

s this a bug? and is somenone having the same prob?

plz help, or give me a link to the direct support... i don´t find it anywhere :/

greetz

2. PokeMango

PokeMango

Since there are 5 elements in this game, say you start with an ardor slot.

Roll 1: Your choices are
    1. Blue
    2. Green
    3. Yellow
    4. Dark

Scenario 1: If you don't pick any of the choices on roll 1, you get back 75 DS (out of 150). and your choices for roll 2 are
    1. Blue
    2. Green
    3. Yellow
    4. Dark

Scenario 2: If you picked say blue, you get 0 DS back, however your choices for roll 2 are:
    1. Green
    2. Yellow
    3. Dark

At this point, if you didn't get what you want, you would go for a refund (because there's no point in not asking for a refund) of 75 DS. Now on roll 3, your choices are:
    1. Green
    2. Yellow
    3. Dark

At this point, it's all luck, you can roll Green a million times, or you can get the element you want in 1 roll.

3. Kylsea

Kylsea

IGN/ID:
    Kylsea
    Club:
    Dollars
    Galaxy:
    Diamond
    Colosseum:
    the point is the elemntalpool didn´t decrease after i chose the element i rolled....

first roll:

i got dark. i accepted that slot.

2nnd roll:
    got blue slot. also accepted

3rd roll:
    green slot. also accepted

the point is the pool didn´t decreas... they always showed 4 elements in my pool.....

4. PokeMango

PokeMango

that's a bug.... though most of the time it's a graphical issue. I don't think I ever got an element that's the same as the slot color.

Say if you got red slot, and then picked it (so no ds refund). Then on the next roll, you got red slot again, then yes that would be a bug. Though I don't think that ever happened to anyone else.