1. Welcome to the Soccer Spirits Forum! We're dedicated to creating the best community in Soccer Spirits, where you can get help about your team, units, or share general tactics! So why not join us ? Or, you can login with facebook. Registering will also disable ads!
  2. Dont post your team questions here! There is a Team Advice section for this purpose.

So how are the new Legendaries ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ShoutFox, May 26, 2017.

1. ShoutFox

ShoutFox

IGN/ID:
    ShoutFox
    Club:
    Silentnight
    Galaxy:
    Diamond baby !
    Colosseum:
    Hi guys !

Did some of you already tested Miri and Nabi ?

What do think of them if you did ?

And my personal question... Is Miri better than Shanti atm ?

2. Lunette

Lunette Writes too much about small topics.

IGN/ID:
    Magdala
    While I haven't tested them yet, I've seen several Miris. They were far less intimidating than Shanti, though that might be because of improper teams or because I'm using Glayde.
    Reddit also seems to say that Miri is weaker than thought because people apparently believed her active would be stacking even though it simply uses up as much spirit as possible and gets stronger for that single shot.
    The one Nabi I've seen didn't seem to have made much of a difference, my mid is slow AF anyways.

3. Starx

Starx Diamond

IGN/ID:
    Starxnite
    Galaxy:
    Galaxy
    Colosseum:
    It takes at least a week before you can properly use any new units. Since you need to test different setups and combos with the unit in question.

Serestia, for example, is clearly broken after the buff in PVP. Even so, it took a while before people started using her correctly. She is still hilariously overpowered in her current iteration.

I would say wait a bit before asking this question, because the answers you get now may not match the answers you get later.

Imbm and PaxMilitae like this.
  4. Razura

Razura Overlord of my waifus Lilith, Armel and Asakura

IGN/ID:
    Razura
    Club:
    DokiDokiSpirits
    Galaxy:
    Pre-major S3 patch: Galaxy | Post patch: Champions (Not bothering with it anymore)
    Colosseum:
    S4: 41 S5: 40 S6: 42
    I agree with Starx on this one.

5. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

I'm also anxious to find this out, but I realize it's impossible to say until Miri gets her EE.

6. Shipwrecksos

Shipwrecksos

Also, Miri's chain effect on Black Tortoise is so stinkin OP. Even though I just maxxed out my Shanti, I'd be willing to switch to Miri for BT's chain alone.

7. FatalCookies

FatalCookies Cookie Master

IGN/ID:
    CookiesOP
    Club:
    Paradox cookie chef
    Galaxy:
    Colosseum:
    at first glance Miri's skillset seems decent for an E striker but doesn't look op at all

at least that was what I thought until I faced against some Miris and saw other people's Miris
    I still don't understand how Miri does dmg but it's prolly cos of the op teams that she is in so idk
    personally i still think shanti is better than Miri imo

as for Nabi I've yet to see any but all in all she seems like a great mono ardor legend, and that's about it

8. Imbm

Imbm Silently waiting Armel EE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

IGN/ID:
    Imbm
    Club:
    ShowdownBR
    Galaxy:
    Champions
    Colosseum:
    CoD = 56/CoT = 40
    Probably from the passive who increase crit dmg based on her crit (2% crit dmg per 5% crit) and the passive who steal dribble.

9. anavn

anavn Light Dark for life !!!

IGN/ID:
    anavn
    Club:
    Reflex
    Galaxy:
    galaxy
    Colosseum:
    CoD 53 CoT 44
    I run nabi in pve and lets just say it is a whole new lv of carry because of her half heal who even allwed me to reach new cot hights

Miri borrowed a few and can say if you reroll stones and get good subs she can be godlike with over 9K dribble when reciving balteon pass

Shipwrecksos likes this.